5

Same Day.

"Bitch where is you at? Come outside hoe

"Bitch where is you at? Come outside hoe." Kesha said, on the phone with India.

"Girl I'm not done getting ready. Damn." India laughed, tying her sneakers.

"You got five minutes or we leaving bitch. Come the fuck on." Asia said in the background and India rolled her eyes as the call ended.

India put her Chanel diamond bracelet on, adding her rings. She sprayed her perfume before grabbing her bag.

She tossed some snacks and water bottles inside, knowing she'd be hungry at the preshow. She added her AirPods, portable charger, and her phone in the bag, before leaving her room.

She walked downstairs, breathing hard as she walked out of the house.

"Ain't no way my fat ass this tired after walking down 16 stairs." India mumbled to herself, locking the door.

"Bitch come on!" Asia yelled out of the window of her black G wagon.

India laughed, walking to the truck and getting inside.

"Hey best frienddddd." Kesha turned in the passenger seat, and India hugged her.

"Why y'all hoes always got me in the backseat?" India laughed, pulling her phone out of her bag.

"Cause you a lil young hoe. Oldest gets the front." Asia shrugged, and she smacked her lips.

"Hoe fuck you." India popped her neck, making her and Kesha laugh.

"Who's concert is this again?" India asked, looking in her camera as she flattened her hair.

"Bitch, your favorite. Take a wild guess." Kesha smirked at her, and she tilted her head to the side.

"Lil Durk?" She asked, making them smack their lips.

"Rod Wave bitch." Asia said, and her eyes widened before she started screaming.

"Ouuuuu hoe be quiet." Kesha laughed.

"Ohhhh my god not Rodarius. I love him so much I wanna be a Rodarius." She dramatically sighed, making them laugh.

"Well, you finna get the chance to meet him bitch, ion know about being him." Asia said as she parked her car.

"I am finna be him, finna jump in his skin." India shrugged as she got out of the car.

"Best friend the red lip is givingggg." India took notice of the red lipstick she wore, loving the way it looked on her.

"Thank you clear lip bitch." Kesha grinned, and India laughed at the reference to the clear lip gloss she wore.

"Sista you dripped in Celine, I know that's right." Asia rubbed India's ass, making her laugh.

"You knowwwww. Your hair so pretty sista. Who did this?" India asked, following them to stand in the line.