24

A week later. | Saturday (RRRR RATED!)

"Kentrell get your dumbass out my face

"Kentrell get your dumbass out my face." India laughed, watching as he laid on the side of the tub while she sat in the bath.

"Listen, you the dumb one. When have you ever seen a mermaid foreal? That h2o shit you been watching getting to you." He shook his head, and she laughed again.

"Seeing is not believing. Don't you believe in god? You ain't never seen his ass before." India smiled, watching him laugh.

"That's different." He shrugged.

"You can't say mermaids aren't real, human only discovered 5 percent of the oceans. And we haven't even been outside of our galaxy. I hope a mermaid bite yo ass in yo sleep since you acting dumb." India stuck her finger in his ass, and he fell off the tub, making her bust out laughing.

"You play too much. Damn get yo gay ass on." He frowned, standing up and pulling his sweats up.

"You the gay one. You kissed my boyfriend." She smirked, and he smacked his lips, making her laugh.

"Ima knock your ass out. Shut the fuck up Nikani." He mumbled, and she laughed, grabbing his face.

"Aw my god are you blushinggggg?" She smiled, and he mugged her, and she laughed, kissing his lips.

"Mm, it's okay baby. I like that shit." She mumbled against his lips, smiling as he gripped her neck, sucking her tongue.

"Y'all niggas can not stay off each other." Von chuckled as he walked in the bathroom to pee.

"That's her horny freaky ass." Kentrell smirked, mushing her head and she laughed.

"Bae you believe in mermaids?" She asked Von as he washed his hands.

"Sure." He shrugged, and Kentrell smacked his lips.

"No the fuck you don't you just saying that cause she do." Kentrell waved him off.

"Bitch how you gone tell me what I believe in?" Von laughed, watching as India stepped out of the tub, wrapping a towel around her body.

"Damn fat mama you getting big girl." Von gripped a handful of her ass, and she laughed as Kentrell did the same.

"Y'all are so obsessive." She smiled as they felt on her body.

"You so pretty." Kentrell kissed her shoulder before snatching her towel off, and she laughed as Von picked her up, carrying her to the bed.

She spread her legs, rubbing against her clit and moaning.

"Get yo slut ass on." Von moved her hand, climbing between her legs, a smirk on his face as Kentrell sat next to her head.

Without warning, Von slid inside her as Kentrell pushed in her mouth.

"This my favorite place to be." Kentrell smirked, rocking his hips into her mouth as she moaned around his dick.