25

Next Day.

Von lowly groaned as he woke up, clutching his morning wood as he sat up

His eyes widened remembering what he did last night, and he ran his hand down his face as he stood up.

He walked in the bathroom, peeing, before brushing his teeth.

He started some hot shower water, before stepping in, watching the water on the ground turn red as he rinsed the dried blood off his neck.

The door to the bathroom opened, and his eyes widened watching India rush to throw up in the toilet.

"Shit baby." He stepped out of the shower, holding her hair back as she emptied the contents of her stomach.

"I got you fat mama. Stop crying baby." He mumbled, watching her clutch the toilet as she continued throwing up.

India groaned as she finished, standing up off the floor with the help of Von.

He watched as she brushed her teeth, and once she was done, he picked her up, stepping back in the shower with her.

India laid her head on his shoulder, quietly crying as they stood under the water.

"You okay?" They asked at the same time, before laughing.

"What you asking am I okay for?" He chuckled as he placed her on the shower seat.

"Because you did something different last night and I wanted to make sure you good." She mumbled, leaning her head on his shoulder as he sat next to her.

"If you mean consent wise, yes. Morally, I'm surprised that I don't feel the need to beat his ass. I'm not doing that shit again though." Von told her, and she chuckled.

"Like hell you ain't." Kentrell mumbled as he stepped in the shower.

"Shut the fuck up for I thrash yo shit foreal." Von waved him off, and Kentrell chuckled as he stood under the water.

"Nigga you know you liked that shit. Yeen gotta lie Craig." Kentrell shrugged, and India laughed, tossing her messy curly hair up into a bun.

"I never said I didn't." Von shrugged as well, and Kentrell smirked.

"I own both of y'all. I'm really that nigga mane." Kentrell grinned, and India laughed again as Von smacked his lips.

"See that's where you start pushing it. You own her, not me. Don't play with me folks nem." Von mugged him, and Kentrell smirked, gripping his neck in a kiss, and India bit her lip.

"I own you." Kentrell mumbled, and Von chuckled, licking his lips and pushing Kentrell back as he laughed.

"That shit sexy as fuck." India mumbled, and Kentrell smirked.

"Wassup with you mama? You look sick." Kentrell leaned down to softly kiss her lips.

She held his face as he sucked her tongue, before pulling away and pecking his lips twice.