16

A week later.

"Nigga get the fuck on

"Nigga get the fuck on." Von wiped his mouth as Kentrell recorded him eating his wings.

"Say y'all, Nene got him on wings bad. Nigga eating like the wings gone fly away or sum'." Kentrell laughed, putting the camera in Von's face.

"Bitch gone." Von chuckled, moving the camera away.

"Fat ass nigga. Can't even drive too busy eating." Kentrell posted the video on his story, sipping from his cup of sprite.

"Nigga I'll crash this mufucka and kill both of us." Von glanced at the road as he closed his plate, putting it in his backseat.

"I never cared." Kentrell shrugged, scrolling on Twitter.

"Wanna be lil Capalot so bad." Von grabbed the steering wheel, using his other hand to grab his soda.

"Shut the fuck up. You always talking nigga." Kentrell waved him off as Von parked the car.

"Youn talk enough bitch. Get out my fucking car." He chuckled, stepping out. Kentrell looked around as he got out of the car, closing the door.

He grabbed his phone, calling India and placing it to his ear as him and Von walked inside the mall.

"Gimme one." Von reached for an AirPod, and Kentrell gave him one as the call connected.

"Wassup baby." Kentrell smiled at a tired India.

"Y'all just left, what could y'all possibly want already?" She mumbled, her eyes low as she stared at them.

"Did she just say she hate us?" Von frowned, and Kentrell nodded in agreement, making her laugh.

"Y'all so obsessive. What?" She smiled, rubbing her eye.

"Nothin' I just miss you." Kentrell shrugged, and she rolled her eyes, before closing them.

Kentrell put her on mute, watching her doze off as Von gave him his AirPod back.

"Say, let's go in here." Kentrell led the way to Victoria's Secret, and Von grabbed a few of the bags.

"Boo bitch." Von bucked at a white lady who was staring at him, making Kentrell laugh.

"Hoe act like I just put these shits on in front of her." Von mumbled, holding up a pair of thongs.

Kentrell opened one of the drawers, grabbing a few different pairs of panties in India's size, tossing them in the bag.

"Too bad she'on wear bras. These sets fire." Von bit his lip at a laced set, and Kentrell smirked.