26

4 months later.

"Baby move." India pouted as Von kissed her neck, the two of them laying in the bed.

"Tell me what's wrong with you fat ma." He held her face, making her look at him.

"My stomach hurts. Y'all big head ass kids." India mumbled, rubbing her 7 month belly, pregnant with twins.

After visiting the doctor three months ago, India found out she was 3 and half months pregnant with twins. They got a blood test done, and both Von and Kentrell's DNA were found in her kids.

At her second appointment, she found out the genders, a girl and a boy, and she was happier than ever.

"I still can't believe shit worked out like it did." He chuckled.

"That heteropaternal superfecundation shit is crazy. My doctor said it's only 1,000 other women who have had a pregnancy like mine." India told him, and he nodded.

"As long as I get a kid I'm cool." He shrugged, and she laughed.

She grabbed her phone, before frowning, putting it back down.

"He only been gone a few hours. Spoiled ass." Von laughed, and she frowned at him.

"I'm convinced y'all hate me. I wish nobody knew y'all besides me." She folded her arms, and he laughed.

Von watched her face scrunch up as she grabbed the bottom of her stomach, and he sat up.

He rubbed underneath her stomach, watching her pout.

"What's going on baby? What is it?" He asked.

"Come on, fuck me." She mumbled, and he laughed.

"I'm serious. My cramps only go away when we fuck so come on." She pulled him between her legs, and he chuckled.

"You crazy as hell. You can't even see. Fat ass." He looked down, and she frowned.

"Move Von I don't even want it no more." She tried moving him, and he laughed.

"I'm just fucking wit' you baby." He smiled, leaning over to kiss her lips.

He pushed inside of her, making her gasp, and he smirked.

He drove his hips into hers at a steady pace, groaning as she tightened her muscles around him.

"Let me up baby." He hissed, feeling her lubricant coat his dick.

"Oh my god." She moaned, her eyes rolling back as he rubbed against her clit.

"You so pretty baby. Uhun-watch out." He grabbed her hand once she tried pushing him back.

He held her hands above her head, pushing his hips at an angle, reaching her spot with each stroke.

"Oh my g-I love youuu." She whined, her legs beginning to tremble.

"I love you too fat ma. I'm so proud of you baby. Look at me." He grunted, and she looked at him, before her eyes rolled back.

"Nah. I said fucking look at me." He grabbed her face, and she moaned as he fucked her harder.

"I'm proud of you baby. You hear me?" He groaned, and she let tears fall out of her eyes as he jabbed at her spot.

"Mm, fuck, thank you-awl shit." She moaned, her legs shaking as she felt him twitching inside of her.

"Cum on my dick Kani. Let it out baby." He smirked, before grunting as she tightened around him.

India's eyes rolled back, squirting as she had an orgasm.