31

Six months later

"Please." India pouted, repeatedly kissing Kentrell's lips as he scrolled on his phone, not paying her no attention.

"Kentrell pay attention to meeeee." She whined, holding his face.

"I forgot what you even asked guh'." He chuckled, and she smacked her lips, about to raise off him, and he grabbed her waist, laughing.

"Baby what you said?" He held her down, and she frowned.

"I wanna go on vacation." She held around his neck, and he gripped her ass, laughing.

"Where you wanna go pretty?" He looked back at his phone, and she grabbed his face, making him laugh.

"Look at meeee. Do you hate me Ken? Be honest, I won't cry." She folded her arms, and he laughed again.

"I asked where you wanna go guh'." He pulled her down to kiss him, and she dodged his kisses, laughing as he sucked both of her lips.

"I don't know. Ummm, the Bahamas. Or Hawaii." She told him, and he nodded, looking at his phone.

"Look at fat mama." Kentrell showed her his phone, and she smiled.

kingvonfrmdao

Liked by saweetie and 998,209 otherskingvonfrmdao : Lil folks been w/daddy today

kingvonfrmdao : Lil folks been w/daddy today. ❤️
comments limited
nba_youngboy : Fat mama 😍
kodabrix : ❤️❤️❤️
indiaroyale : Twinnnnn 😢🥺❤️

"Ohhh my god I miss my baby." She pouted, and he laughed, watching her jump up, hearing the front door open.

"Hi my baby." India smiled big, scooping her out of Von's arms as Skylar smiled.

"I missed you mama. You had fun with daddy?" India kissed her nose, laughing as Sky slobbered on her face.

"Hey baby." India kissed Von's lips, and he smiled as he sucked her bottom lip.

"Wassup babymama. What y'all doin'?" Von gripped her ass, kissing the side of her face.

"Mama." Skylar mumbled, and India's eyes widened.