6

A week later. | 6pm

"Stop playing with me

"Stop playing with me." Von hovered over India as she laid on her side, scrolling on her phone.

"Nikani you mad?" He asked, and she ignored him.

"You mad bestie." He kissed her cheek, and she smiled, making him laugh.

"It's not funny Dayvon be quiet." She covered her ear, still on her phone.

"You can't be my best friend nomo' if you ignorin' me." He laid back on his bed, putting his hand in his sweats.

"Yes I can and I am." She mumbled as he closed his eyes. When he didn't answer, she turned her body, facing him.

"What is you doing? It's not nap time, get up." She frowned, holding his face.

He kept his eyes closed, and she watched him unintentionally lick his already moisturized lips.

"What I tell you bout that?" She used his shirt to wipe his lips, and he chuckled.

"A habit." He mumbled as she rubbed a small amount of Vaseline in on his lips.

"You gone dry them out." She told him, wiping the excess off the side of his lips.

"Grandson wake up. Why you tryna go to sleep?" She frowned, holding her face right above his.

He opened his eyes, before laughing, making her laugh as she backed up.

"Folks you wild as hell." He closed his eyes back, and she climbed on top of him, watching him doze off.

"I don't wanna go to sleep. Wake up please." She mumbled, laying her head on his shoulder.

He pulled his cover over them, rubbing her ass as she closed her eyes.

India wrapped her legs around his, rubbing his waist line as she began to doze off.

2 hours later.

"Wake up ma." India could feel kisses being left on her face, and she began to wake from her sleep.

"Hm, wake up." Von mumbled, kissing her jaw, his tone soft, and her eyes fluttered open.

He smiled, holding her face as he kissed her forehead. She blushed, pulling him to lay on top of her, making him laugh.

"Yo shy ass. I got you food love." He told her, and she covered her face, making him laugh again.

"Stop Von, you know what you doing. Move." She smiled, pushing him away.

"I ain't did nothing but tell you I got food." He chuckled, passing her a plate.

"Nah you said love in that heavy ass accent." She mumbled, rubbing her eye as he stared at her.

She opened her plate, looking back up at him, before covering her face, pouting.