3

Next Day

India could feel heavy weight on top of her as she slept, and she frowned

She opened her eyes, seeing that she was laying on her side, a muscled body in front of her. She realized she was having a hard time breathing, and she tried sitting up.

"This nigga got me in a fucking headlock." She frowned, trying to move Von's arm off of her as they laid facing each other, her leg thrown around his waist, one of his hands on her ass and the other around her neck.

She didn't even remember falling asleep, nor allowing him to stay the night.

"Von, get up." She tapped him, and he continued sleeping. He was unusually quiet as he slept, making her think he was faking.

She put two of her fingers on his neck to feel his pulse, and it was very slow but steady, meaning he was asleep.

"Dayvon, get off me please." She shook him, and he began to stir in his sleep.

"What you doin' ma?" He asked softly, his voice raspy as he put his face in her neck.

"I can't breathe Von." She chuckled, and he moved his arm from around her neck, hugging tight around her waist.

"Who told you to stay the night?" She mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up." He rasped against her skin, and she smiled.

She grabbed her phone, unlocking it as Von dozed back off. She scrolled on Twitter, before she heard his phone ring, and he groaned in frustration.

He reached under the pillow, feeling around for it before putting it to his ear.

"The fuck do you want?" He mumbled, and she watched him lick over his lips.

"I ain't coming in today. Cause ion feel like it. Fuck off my shit." He chuckled, before hanging up.

"Let me up." She tapped his arm, and he smacked his lips.

"No. Go back to sleep. Like 30 more minutes." He told her, and she laughed.

"No it's time for me to wake up. It's 1 o clock." She said, and he rolled his eyes.

He removed his arms from her waist, turning to lay on his stomach, his hands in his sweats.

India stood up, stretching as she walked to her bathroom. She brushed her teeth, before Von walk in behind her.

"Lemme see one ma." He rubbed his eye, and she looked under her sink, passing him a new pack of toothbrushes.

He brushed his teeth as she cleaned her face, before walking back to her bed.

"Who told you to stay the night foreal?" She asked as he laid next to her.

"Who do you think I am to need permission?" He retorted, and she smacked her lips, making him laugh.

"Nah but ion even remember falling asleep. I just remember talking then boom I was gone. But I woke up in the middle of the night cause you was all over me. Had me hot as hell folks nem." He frowned, and she laughed.