34

3 years later.

"Mommy." India felt Skylar tapping her, and her eyes fluttered open.

"Huh baby? You okay?" India mumbled, sitting up.

"I tried to wake daddy up but he didn't get up. We late mommy." Skylar showed her the time on her phone, and India's eyes widened.

"Thank you baby. Where is Willow?" India asked, referring to her 2 year old daughter.

Skylar was now 4 years old, her birthday having just passed a month ago. Skylar and Willow had been tied to the hip since Willow was born.

India was glad she had her kids close in age, glad that they'd grow up together.

"I made her cereal. She eating. I got her dressed already mommy hurry up." Skylar scooted out of the large bed, and India smiled.

"Thank you baby. Close the door for me." India yawned, and Skylar ran out, closing the door behind her.

"Wake up baby." India leaned over, kissing Von's face as he slept on his back.

"Hm?" He mumbled in his sleep, and she smiled.

"We late for our flight. Get upppp." India chuckled, and his eyes opened.

"How late?" He asked.

"We got an hour to make it to the airport." She said, and his eyes widened, making her laugh as he quickly got up.

"Kentrell get up boo we late." India kissed his lips, laughing as she just now realized his hand was in her panties.

She grabbed his hand that was in her panties, and his eyes immediately opened, making her laugh.

"Why you all up in my pussy boy?" She smirked, and he chuckled, pulling his hand out and sitting up.

The three of them brushed their teeth, taking a quick shower.

"Hurry up Nikani damn." Kentrell laughed, waiting on her to finished getting dressed.

"How bout you shut your ass and go make sure yo daughters is all the way ready?" She bucked at him.

"They daddy got that." Kentrell shrugged, and she laughed, tossing her hair over her shoulder.

"India let's go mama!" Von called from the front, and she laughed letting Kentrell pull her out of her room.

"Mommy!" Willow screamed, and India smiled big, swooping her up.

"So much energy this early in the morning girl." India laughed as Willow kissed all over her face.

"Daddy!" Willow screamed again, making them laugh as Kentrell grabbed her.

"Willow stop screaming." Skylar frowned, putting her backpack on, and India chuckled, squatting to be at her level.

"Good morning butt butt." India kissed all over her face, and Skylar giggled, holding India's face.

"Mommy I'm a big girl now. Don't call me that." Skylar smiled, and India dramatically gasped.

"My bad miss girl. Come on myyyy butt butt." India smiled in her face, making her laugh as Von picked her up.

"The suitcases already in the truck. Let's go baby." Kentrell saw India looking around, and she nodded.

They loaded in the sprinter van, and their driver pulled off as India scrolled on Instagram, liking Kentrell's post.

nba_youngboy