Prologue 3

Izzy's POV

Three Months Later

"I've got fifteen minutes before football practice and I haven't had you all week. I'm dying," Lance announces strutting into the cheerleader's locker room that's empty because our practice doesn't start for another hour, I'm just the team captain, and since Maddie is stuck in calculus for her free period it's the perfect time to fuck Lance.

He keeps his pace walking over to me and grabbing my face in his hands before pushing me into a locker and lifting my legs around his waist. I immediately kiss him back and rub my hands through his now longer hair as he pushes his pants down enough for his dick to pop out. He pushes my shorts to the side and I grab his wallet as fast as I can getting a condom and wrapping it on him before he pushes into me.

"I've missed you" I whisper to him as he smiles and kisses me harder. Our schedules conflict a lot, and I'm so glad I just have this time with him. He's been sneaking over to my house during the day, and he's even found me in the private bathroom before so we could relieve tension.

I instantly moan into his ear when he thrusts balls deep into me and fucks my g-spot against a locker. I kiss down his strong neck while he palms my breasts under my tank and rolls my nipples between his fingers. I run my painted nails down his abs before finding his shirt and moving it up so I can grip his shoulders freely.

"Fuck I love this" he whispers kissing my chest as I smile and grip his scalp. He moves back up kissing my lips as I rock on him feeling myself getting closer to a release. For five minutes we're grinding together and touching each other until I'm panting.

"Cum babe" I whisper into his ear as I tighten myself around him and let go, and he follows right after me only seconds later as I smile onto his lips and kiss him.

"I needed that" I whisper onto his mouth as he nods in agreement. "So did I," he tells me back pulling out of me and wrapping the condom before throwing it away. He smiles before kissing me again as he grips my scalp. Of course, I'm on my tippy toes kissing him but it's okay because I love him.

"I miss you Iz" he whispers into my hair as I smile. "Of course you do, I'm free pussy" I whisper back as he smiles and checks the time on my phone on the bench. "Not just any pussy, mine," he tells me as he sighs, "I have to go".

"I'll see you later" I whisper as he nods and kisses me again. "Iz" he whispers palming my ass as I smile and nod. "What?" I ask pulling away and adjusting my shorts and tank top.

"Nothing, I'll- umm," he tells me rubbing my butt. "What is it?" I ask him again as he rubs my butt continuously.

"I Umm, I love-, I love this with you and I don't want it to stop." He tells me pointing in between us while he smiles. "I love you" I whisper not being able to control it as it flys out of my mouth and smiles before leaning down to kiss me. We've been messing around for three months, how could I not love him?

I told him first. And I don't regret it. I don't want a boyfriend, I've never wanted one, but with Lance, I want that. I know I love him.

"I'll see you later." He whispers before he leaves and walks back out of the locker room. I'm standing confused when he walks away and shuts the door back.

He didn't say it back and that hurts, but I just think he needs more time, and I'm willing to wait on the guy I love. It hurts a bit, but I know he loves me, I just think he has trouble saying those words.

But he's acting weird.

___

A day later