Chapter 28

Izzy's POV

A week later and I'm on a flight back to Atlanta. It's not that I hate Georgia, but I want to be with Lance, and even if that means cashing my dad's check to pay for my rent this month, I'm coming to see Lance. Even though I'm salaried, I spent my savings on Emmy, so I had to cash it.

But now I'm landing in Atlanta and I can't contain my excitement whenever I'm coming off the plane. I grab my suitcase from the terminal and adjust my hoodie and hat before my leggings. I'm dressed in a black hoodie, and black hat, trying to cover who I am.

I don't know, I just don't want people to know who I am, and I do not want to run into anyone from high school. I take my bag and shoulder bag adjusting my curls under the hat and that's when I see him.

He's standing at the front of the airport with pink roses. He's in jeans and a black tee that hugs his chest with a brown jacket. His hair is pushed back and he looks so handsome.

He doesn't see me though, he's looking everywhere but at me, and I kind of love that he is. Because I'm able to walk up to him and scare him when I go behind him and place my hands on his eyes.

"Guess who?" I ask into his ear as I smile. "I know who," he tells me as I remove my hands and he turns around. I immediately smile as wide as I can and he leans down picking me up into his arms as I grin. I'm forty pounds heavier but he lifts me like I'm nothing.

I wrap my arms around him and avoid my big belly as I kiss his lips. His arms wrap around my back and one supports the bottom of my ass with the flowers. We break away after a full minute of making out when we realize where we are. In the middle of an airport kissing like teens that can't keep their hands off of each other and I can't do anything but laugh about it.

"I fucking missed you." He tells me as I smile. I missed him too, and I know it's more than it's ever been. My hormones have started changing my body months ago, and since I haven't had sex, it's awful.

"It's only been like two weeks and people are looking," I tell him as he smiles. "Don't care. I missed you so much." He tells me smiling.

"You did? Can't tell" I whisper kissing his cheek before hopping off his waist. He moves the flowers to my face kissing my forehead. 

"You know I did," he tells me wrapping his arms around me while I smell my flowers. "Thank you, I love them," I tell him as he rubs my butt in his hand. 

"Can we go so people don't see me?" I whisper out as he nods immediately. He takes both my bags in his hands as I hold my belly under my hoodie for support. He takes my other hand in his as he walks with me to his truck. 

When we get to his truck he opens the door for me and holds my belly as he lifts me up. "She's getting bigger," he tells me rubbing Emmy. 

"She is, I'm a whale. I have to fly back in one week though or I have a feeling she's not going to let me fit in a seatbelt." I tell him smiling. "That's okay, I'll have you for a week more than I would have," he tells as I nod. 

He shuts the door going to the driver's side before he hops in. "The windows are tinted," he tells me leaning over as he grabs my head to kiss me again. 

"Really?" I ask taking off my hat and unzipping my hoodie. He nods while holding my head between his hands while I grip his collar kissing him deeper.

He forces his tongue into my mouth as I moan softly. We don't stop though, he's rubbing up against my back, down my back, and to my ass when my hormones are making me sweat. I'm on the break of an orgasm just from him touching me and I need to have sex with something besides a toy before I explode.