Chapter 30

Two Months Later

Izzy's POV

I hear the doorbell ring and I sprint to it. Lance has been gone for two months and I miss him so damn much. But I hate long-distance on the days I wake up extra pregnant and just want my boyfriend.

I'd never thought we would be here but here we are, and I'm so happy.

But these last few months of my pregnancy have been awful. I'm due in three days, and he's coming permanently. He's moving in with me, and he's going to spend a few weeks with me before starting school at UCLA in the fall to play baseball and football and I couldn't be happier.

I hold my belly as I sprint and open the door and I'm met with my handsome boyfriend. I rush into his arms smiling as he hugs me back. "I fucking missed you." He whispers into my hair as I smile widely and rub his thick hair. I don't know I'm crying until I feel my tears breaking down my face.

"Baby" he whispers pulling away to see my tears as I smile and lean forward kissing his lips. He kisses me back and holds my face between his hands rubbing it the whole time while I move my hands to his chest and hold his waist.

"I missed you so much," I tell him pulling away as he leans down and kisses me again. I'm almost pulling him into my apartment to make out more when I hear her voice, "Uggh! I have eyes!" She yells as I pull away from Lance immediately and look behind him.

"MADDIE!!" I yell shocked as I push Lance away and run up hugging her. "What are you doing here?" I ask her as my tears whelp again and I hug her harder.

"Lance thought you'd like the surprise and what kind of aunt would I be if I didn't watch my little niece be born." She tells me rubbing my belly as I smile.

"You're so swole Izzy. Are you ready for labor?" She asks hugging me as I nod. "I'm scared. But I'm so ready. I'm better now that you both are here." I tell her pulling away. I go to help her grab her bags when she refuses and Lance takes them into the apartment with me.

"So for sleeping arrangements, Lance can sleep on the couch I'm sleeping with you so we can gossip about him all night long," Maddie tells me immediately pushing Lance out of the way as I laugh. I walk over to him and wrap my arm around his waist as I smile.

"The couch is a futon. I have a mattress pad for it and a comforter you can sleep on it with. When she falls asleep I'll keep you company." I tell him as he nods laughing.

"I knew she was going to do that. Bitch." He yells out at the end as I pinch his nipple making him squeal.

"I'm a smart bitch!" She yells back from my room as I laugh. When she walks back out I'm still on Lance's side when he reaches down and rubs my belly.

"She's almost ready right?" He asks as I nod. She is, she's coming soon, really soon.

"I think I might go into labor tomorrow or the day after. I don't think I have much longer. I'm so happy y'all got here today." I tell him as he smiles.

"Me too." He whispers winking as Maddie gags. "Maddie stop you do that shit with Lexington like it's nothing" he scolds her as I smile. "If y'all are just going to be eye fucking I'll go" she demands crossing her arms.

"We don't need to eye fuck when we have phone sex, Maddie. I made dinner" I tell her as her face pales and I laugh. We've had phone sex a lot, and I'm so ready to have my man back in my bed, we'll after Maddie leaves.

"Whatever I have to pee. I better not find the dildo in there." She tells me glaring as I smile. I pull Lance into the kitchen with me while she's going and when he's in there he pulls me to him and starts kissing me again.