Chapter 1

Two Years Later

Izzy's POV

I'm plastered. I'm grinding on the dance floor in the living room hanging onto the guy behind me as we laugh and make out. I love parties in these big huge mansions, I can have fun, and that means hooking up for the first time in two years.

I promised Maddie I wouldn't let men hurt me two years ago, and now I'm in control, sex is my control.

Reed. I think his name was Reed. Don't know, he's hot and we are so fucking tonight. I laugh when he gropes my ass and I grin when his hand moves to my thigh under my dress. Then it hits me, that he's the hottest guy at the high school known for his amazing parties.

"Upstairs?" He asks as I nod endlessly. I'm not sorry for what's about to happen, I've tried dating, and my last boyfriend dumped me before this party, what a dick over a big boobed brunette, bimbo.

He pulls me with him upstairs before he locks the door while kissing me. I smile onto his lips when our clothes leave our bodies and thirty seconds later he's so far inside of me I'm seeing stars.

He's drunk too, so hopefully, neither of us will remember this tomorrow. I know I have so much pent-up sexual tension though, so a few thrusts in and I'm coming that fast, which means so does he. And it's sloppy from us being drunk but it's enough to get me there.

I kiss him when he pulls out and instantly grabs his pants putting them back on. "Fuck I gotta go. My parents will be here soon and I need to get everyone out. I'll call you later Umm, fuck-" he starts as I laugh.

"Izzy you don't even remember," I tell him drunkenly as he laughs back. "I got it now. Bye Iz" he tells me kissing my lips before he's gone leaving me on the bed as I smile.

I got an orgasm. And I'm happy.

___

The next morning I wake up and my eyes hurt. My head hurts and my mouth is so dry. I squint my eyes as I look over at the wall. It's light pink, I know I'm in Maddie's bed.

"Good morning sunshine," Maddie tells me coming into my view and pulling the blinds open as I flick her off. "What the fuck Mad? How did I get here?" I ask her as I cover my eyes.

"You butt-dialed me in bone town and I tracked you down before finding you passed out." She tells me as I laugh.

"Last night was fun, you should have come. I know I did, I came. I rode that orgasm out." I tell her as she rolls her eyes while I laugh so hard I choke.

"With who? What's the one you're dating Hutson?" She asks as I sigh. "Nope cheated on me with a big-boobed brunette and dumped me. I slept with this guy I met, Umm River no, Richard, fuck Riley, no, Feed, no! I got it, Reed!" I tell her as her face pales.

"Reed Grahaming?" She asks as I nod. "Umm, that one. Big dick." I tell her as she sighs.

"Izzy he sleeps with everyone!" She tells me as I shrug my shoulders. "Apparently I do too so fuck monogamy," I tell her as she laughs and pulls me up.

"Tell me he wore a condom." She tells me as I nod. Did he? I think so. I know he did nobody fucks without condoms.

"Yes," I tell her as she nods. "Good." She tells me wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Please go shower. Here's water and ibuprofen." She tells me as I smile and take both. I hold her as she helps me stand up and make my way into her bathroom.

"You are my best friend in the whole world and back, Maddie. I love you." I tell her as she nods.

"Oh I know I am. And when you get out we're having a serious discussion about what's been up with you the past six months." She tells me as I roll my eyes.