Chapter 13

*let's imagine this for the bottom picture discussion* your welcome ladies ;)

Izzy's POV

"Dang and I thought she'd be the first one to graduate college," I tell Maddie as she finishes telling me about one of the smartest girls we graduated high school with that dropped out of college.

We're both in sports bras and shorts, under my blanket in my bed, watching television while eating chocolate and popcorn. We already had pizza and cookies for dinner but now we're having our dessert while watching our favorite movie, How to Lose A Guy in Ten Days.

"It's crazy how much people change," I tell her as she nods. "Tell me about it." She whispers sighing.

"Okay for real, what happened with Paxton? I thought he was the one?" I ask staring into her eyes. "I told you we just didn't work out." She tells me as I narrow my eyes at her.

"Don't lie. Tell me." I demand as she sighs. She pulls her phone out of her pocket and opens her camera role before handing me her phone and I see a big engagement ring.

"Oh my god Maddie" I whisper as she nods. "He picked it out and had been saving it for a few years. But he didn't ask my dad, and he freaked me out when he said he wanted to propose and move off somewhere. He'd just got so possessive over the past few months though, and he made it clear what I was going to wear, how I needed to eat, it just became way too much. The part that broke me though was when I found out he had been talking to his real dad again, and his personality shifted when he did. So I ended it, and he tried coming around but I couldn't handle it. Imagine loving him for years, all of high school and even before then, just to find out that his biological father can swoop in for a week and throw that all to hell." She tells me as I reach over and hug her.

"Do you still love him?" I ask.

"I always will. But I'm not going to be controlled and I'll be damned if he tells me how to live. I think-, I know he's not the one anymore. If he throws away us for his dad that left him, I don't want that relationship." She tells me as I nod.

"At least y'all didn't have sex. That way you aren't attached." I tell her as she sighs. "Well.." she trails off as I glare down at her.

"Y'all didn't!" I exclaim as she sighs. "Not fully. I mean, he'd gone down on me since high school and I've sucked him off since then, but we decided that we both wanted to have sex after we were engaged. And I wasn't compromising on that so we found an alternative." She tells me as my eyes bulge.

"Anal?" I ask confused as she laughs. "With my toy and his fingers." She tells me as I nod and laugh.

"Don't laugh! I just didn't want to have real sex yet. I don't know, I just-, it never felt like the right time for it and now I'm glad we didn't. But there's this guy now that I met." She spills as I smile.