Chapter 1

My life was not that special though and I don't know how should I express my life to everyone out there. Well, I have short light pink hair with below-average height and my hair layered tousled bob hairstyle, I have often mistaken for a boy. I am actually a young woman, okay! And that me...

Akashi Senju

I have two older brothers which both of them was gang members. One follow his leader which he was the president of the gang named Tokyo Manji Gang and the other one was used to be a member of the Black Dragons. Well, I don't know myself but somehow knowing more about the delinquent world, I am kinda interested in it. So, I created my own gang which I have my older brother as the Vice President of the gang and his friends as one of the gang as well.

Being a gang leader and at the same time as a high school student, well...Let's say, I was kinda popular at my school even though sometimes was mistaken for a boy. I never had been in a relationship in my life and the only thing I do was lead the gang and study. My goal is also to be the number one and take on the president of Toman, Sano Manjirou or well known as The Invincible Mikey. A relationship with someone is just something hard for me. Well, most men prefer a feminine and soft girl, so I'mma out of it. Forget about a relationship! That's was not important at all.

Yeah...that's was I thought at first...until the day I meet him for the first time in my life....

>___________________<

"......."

"Oh, I'm sorry.", he apologized to me after accidentally bumping into me and getting my clothes wetted by his drinks. He has blonde hair with red eyes that look like a ruby.

"It's okay.", I said. Then, I heard another voice behind him, calling him aniki. Maybe his lil brother since he also has blonde hair like him. He has burn scars on his face but still, looks hot though.

"Just go with them first. I will meet you three after this.", said the older one that one bumped into me. After saying okay to his brother, the boy just walked away, leaving his older brother and me alone. He then turns to look at me with lil guilty on his face, maybe he's a kinda type of kind and gentle person. Yeah... the opposite of me.

"Let's go and get new clothes for you.", he said which caused me lil bit surprised.

"Eh? No. It's okay. Totally fine.", I said to him but this guy was really stubborn and won't give up that easily no matter how many times I refuse and in the end, he just bluntly dragged me into the store that was near to us.

In the end, I just give up and let him buy me new clothes. He has a great sense of fashion though, choosing good and comfortable clothes for me. For some reason, it's kinda fun choosing the clothes with him and as I keep staring at him, he really has a handsome face. He probably so popular among the girls with that hot face.

"I'm really sorry again.", he said to me after we finished shopping for the new clothes for me. Wow, how fast the time passed, I wish it's was slow. Wait! What in the heck I was thinking?!!

"No. It's actually okay. So....thank you for the clothes.", I said while he was staring down at me as he was scanning all over me when he suddenly say something that caused my face to feel so hot.

"You look pretty cute in that.", he said that while smiling softly at me. Damn! His smile really makes him more handsome. Why in the fuck do I suddenly feel so hot?!!