Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE💝

It's a normal day as usual for everyone. Autumn is over and Winter finally arrived which everyone is wearing a winter uniform to the school. Well, it's nothing much for me to do other than go to school and study. There are not many gang fights these days as well. Seeing my king enjoying his normal student life, even though most of his time is bothering his own girlfriend, Haru at her class.

"HARUCHIN!! LET'S HANG OUT!!!"

"GET OUT!!!"

Seeing my king get thrown shoes straight to his face by Haru is somehow entertaining, even got everyone to laugh at the scene. We're in a different class but I somehow skip just to follow Mikey to Haru's class. Reason? There's none other than protecting and being by my king's side. Was that really the reason? Before meeting her, yes. But now, I have another excuse to skip the class and follow Mikey.

"WASN'T THIS TIME SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR MATH CLASSES ?!!!", Haru shout angrily at Mikey. I'm not that mad if her disrespect to Mikey since she's Mikey's girlfriend.

"YEAH!! IT'S MATH CLASS! SO THAT'S WHY I DITCHED THE FUCKING CLASS AND RUN AWAY!!!", Mikey shout back at Haru. Are they having a couple of fights regarding a math issue? They even ignored the teacher who looks so panicked and sweat-dropping as she don't know how to interfere in their argument. I can see my sister is eating popcorn with her other classmates while watching Haru and Mikey having their argument. Where in the fuck does that popcorn come from?!

It's a really tense fight for a moment until Draken came to drag Mikey back to their class. Seem Mikey is whimpering and pouting while being dragged away by Draken. Well, seem there's no reason for me to be here anymore, so I follow them until I feel someone grabs my school jacket.

"Yes?", I asked. Of course, is my current reason for coming to Haru's class is the one that holds me back.

"You're going to practice again today, Sanzu?", Kyoko asked me which she referred to as our piano personal class. I nodded at the answers to her questions and a smile appears on her face. Oh God...help. I'm having a heart attack right now even though I acted all cool outside. I can fucking see my sister and Haru is snickering those FUCKING EVIL SMILE ON THEIR FACE!!. THE FUCK THEY LAUGHING AT?!

"Great, we will learn a new one today. See you after school over at music room.", she said again with a smile on her face. She seems really to like the piano so much as I see how she enjoys playing and teaching me about the piano things. Wish that I'm the fucking piano. What the fuck with my brain?! Did I just get jealous of the fucking piano?!!

"Don't be late, okay?", she said and I just nodded my head and escaped the class. If I stay any longer, bet that sister of mine won't stop teasing me for the whole day after this. I was already embarrassed enough with the prank that was called 'I want a boyfriend'. Seriously! Remember back just got me panicked. I EVEN FUCKING SCREENSHOT THOSE MESSAGES!! I even almost got caught by Senju about printing out those messages and glued them at my room wall.

"Bye-Bye, Sanzu dear~"

"See you after school over, my brother, Haruchiyo~"

Gosh...I wish that I could throw those two out of buildings right now but I will get killed by Mikey and Aniki an hour first. So, I ignored them and continue to walk back to the class. The first to greet me after arriving in the class is Mitsuya.

"Oh hey, Sanzu. I can see some chaos outside.", he said.

"Mikey skipped his math class and go to bother Haru at her class.", I explained lazily to him while walking to my desk.

"Oh gosh, how he even the president of the company?", Mitsuya sighed tiredly. He and Draken seem to have done with Mikey but are impressed somehow when Mikey can finish his company work. Sometimes they even wondered how Mikey perfectly handled the company but always almost failed in his exams.