Chapter 45

Both Kyoko and Sanzu just watched Yuto being caught by the cop, being led out to the cop car with chains on his wrists. As both of them just stood there aside, familiar girls could be seen not afar, running towards them as fast as they can and hugging Kyoko.

"Kyoko!!!", both Haru and Senju run and hugged the girl, making Kyoko lil bit surprised before she hugged them back and cried again in their embrace. Sanzu just watched from aback with a warm smile on his face, happy to see the girls.

* * *

"How about staying at Senju's place, for now, Kyoko?", asked Haru to the girl while fully agreeing with the girl said.

"But...my dad..."

"Don't worry about your dad, Kyoko. I already informed my nissan about that. Your dad has already been caught for abusing you.", explained Haru which surprised the girl lil bit before she smiled, relieved that she don't need to worry about being hit anymore.

"Thank you, Haru. Senju. Seriously...I can't thank you, guys, enough...thank you so much...", Kyoko said as the tears watered her face, making both Haru and Senju stare at her before smiling warmly.

"Seriously, Kyoko? We're your friends.", said Haru while patting the girl's back while Senju again hugged her.

"You can always depend on us!", Senju happily said.

A few minutes later, as the day got darker, Haru then went back to her house while Senju, Kyoko, and Sanzu will be back at Akashi's house.

"Let's go to my room, get yourself cleaned up and treat.", said Senju which Kyoko nodded at her. Sanzu didn't say anything as he just observed the girl before going to his room. Was Takeomi at home? Good thing he is not right now and is with Wakasa and Benkei, just adults hanging out together.

Time goes by times as Sanzu finished taking his bath and is about to treat his own arm. The wound that he got from protecting his sister from Kyoko's father before, he still didn't get treatment since he busy searching for Kyoko.

Sanzu let out a sigh, he finds lil a bit hard to treat his arm with only one side hand. That was until a hand gently touched his arm, lil a bit surprised the guy as he looks aside to see Kyoko. He wondered how the girl get into his room and found that his room door wasn't completely closed. Kyoko didn't say anything as she treated the guy's arm and his fists, same goes with Sanzu as well as he didn't say anything and just eyed the girl.

"Where's Senju?", asked Sanzu as he decided to break the silence.

"Talking with her boyfriend.", said Kyoko. Sanzu didn't continue and made the atmosphere seem awkward between them.

"Thank you again, Sanzu.", Kyoko said.

"Don't need to thank me. It's normal that I would save you from that because I cared for you.", said Sanzu, making Kyoko flinch lil bit as what he said sounded soft but...

"Today...I come to the music room...and saw...you kissing with Yuna.", mumbled Kyoko underneath but loud enough for Sanzu as he looks at the girl with widening eyes. "Do you...love her-"

"NO, I DON'T!", Sanzu immediately shouts while grabbing both Kyoko's arms, and assuring the girl that he isn't in love with another girl. "I love you, Kyo. Only you!", Kyoko's eyes widened as she looks at the guy. "That time...that woman...", Sanzu said as he started to explain everything that happened between him and Yuna that caused a misunderstanding in Kyoko.

The girl looked very surprised at the truth, at the same time she lil a bit pissed with Yuna, but what make her relieved, was that Sanzu has no relationship with the girl. Kyoko then immediately hugged the guy which surprised Sanzu a bit but he didn't hate it as he embraced her tightly.