Chapter 23

Morning come after two days of school festival over and today was the last day of the school festival. Class 2-1 was readying with their maid cafe with the girls will wearing the maid while the boys are in butler.

Getting themselves a makeup, Haru and Senju are now ready to serve the customers. Popped out from the back class, both of them didn't do anything yet but people already eyeing them nonstop.

"WOAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Then, a loud cheer of boys could be heard over the class with a blush on their cheek and some blood is splashing out from their nose, causing Haru and Senju to shock by it.

"I should already expect this.", said Haru with an awkward smile together with Senju who feels embarrassed about it.

"GUYS!! Awww~ you two look cute in that!", said Kyoko who appeared and walked towards them in a maid outfit while being eyed by many boys there.

Let out a heavy sigh, Haru then ignores it and just continues doing her part on taking the order from the customers while Senju will serve the food with Kyoko will be greeting the customers at the entrance.

It's was loud and busy in class 2-1 which the customers didn't stop having nosebleeds every time they see Haru or Senju. Hours and hours already passed which the number of customers that come to class 2-1 keeps increasing, getting them all busier. It's now was 4 pm and strangely that Mikey and others didn't even come yet.

"Strange... do we didn't tell them?", asked Haru to Senju after they realized that others didn't show up yet.

"I believe that I already told Sei yesterday and he said that he will come.", said Senju.

"And didn't see that brother and boyfriend of mine at all.", said Haru while Senju was smiling awkwardly beside her. "Well, that sad to be honest."

As Haru and Senju are having their conversation, Kyoko who wasn't far away from them, heard the whole conversation and smirk as she remembered back her talk with the boys.

-Flashback-

"Nee, Sano-kun, Kazuki-san.", call Kyoko to both male guys before leaving the place.

"Mikey is fine.", said Mikey.

"Just call me Seiyu, since you are my sister-friend, so I didn't mind it.", said Seiyu.

"Alright then, Mikey, Seiyu-nii, actually I want to request something from both of you.", said Kyoko.

"Sure, what is it?", Seiyu asked while Mikey nodded his head.

"Can you guys come lil late? Around 5 or 5:30 pm?", asked Kyoko which the boys look at her with shock and confusion.

"Why?", asked Seiyu which Kyoko wants to explain until they heard the blonde boy was mumbling something, causing them to look at him with disbelief.

"With Haruchin's pretty face and perfect body, wearing that maid outfit for 9 hours straight is a problem. 1 hour of her works might be around 20 or more guys will be there. It takes around 30 minutes to finish eating your meal if they didn't waste their time with chitchat or staring at Haruchin. That's mean if 9 hours, there's will 180 bastards or more. But the workers probably won't let them stay there so long because other customers want to enjoy it, getting 40 bastards per hour then with 9 hours, we get 360 bastards was staring at her. No..wait...what if a girls fall for her? That's gonna include more people which is the total will be 80 per hour. And for 9 hours straight, the total will be 720 bastards and bitches that staring at her!!", mumbled Mikey all alone while the rest of them are staring at him with disbelief and impressive.