Chapter 9

After Mikey revealed his relationship with Haru, many questions attacked Haru at the same time, causing the girl to have a hard time explaining. The news was passed to other students with an amazing speed which now the whole students know about their relationship.

"You okay, Haru?", asked Senju who looks at Haru who having a hard crisis in life, after being crowded by their classmates.

"Lil bit of course.", answered Haru.

Even Haru and Mikey were popular, instead of being jealous, surprisedly most of them started to ship them. However, even knowing that the award from a kiss and spending time with Haru will never stop them from getting their hands on it. Mikey's girlfriend or not, the award is the important thing for every male student right now!

"Tsk...I thought they will give up after knowing Haruchin is my girlfriend.", said Mikey in annoyance.

"What do you expect, Mikey? Everyone wants your girlfriend, so fights back then.", said Draken.

"You lucky that Emma wasn't in Haruchin position right now!", Mikey bickers back at the boy.

"I know that.", said Draken with a proud smile.

Alright! Guys!! All runners for the third year!! Please be in the tracks right now!!!"

"Guess we have to go now.", said Kazutora which Baji and Draken nodded their head.

>__________________________<

"The second-year race a moment ago was an amazing match!!"

"I wonder if we can get the same energetic atmosphere like that again in this race!!"

"Alright!! Let's make it more fun! I will introduce the runners to every class to make it fun!!!"

"YEAHHHHH!!!!"

"I heard a loud cheer and I get that as yes for you guys to know our runners!!"

"We will start from class 3-1 !!! The first runner is (insert random name)!!"

"The second runners who were known as husband or boyfriend material from many females students!! MITSUYA TADASHI!!"

"Really? Ermm...Thanks, I guess?", Mitsuya lil bit embarrassed by what Kyoko stated about him. Seem Kyoko make a good research job about gathering some information in school.

A cheer from Mitsuya's fans could be heard which Yuzuha was lil bit annoyed for some reason as she keeps seeing many girls are crazily on Mitsuya.

"Then, we go for our third runners!! RYOHEI HAYASHI!! But his friends call him Pehyan and he is also a real estate agent, everyone!!!"

"Just where's and how did she get that information?", said Pehyan who amazes and didn't expect Kyoko to find some information about him.

"And our last runners is- WAIT A SECOND?!! WHO IS THIS DAMN BEAUTIFUL MOTHERFUCKER?!!"

"Huh? Did she just call me motherfucker?", Sanzu was irritated but at the same time, he was lil bit blushing because Kyoko mentioned that he was beautiful.