Chapter 40

The night follows the skies with Kyoko who was still blank and confused after what had happened between her and Sanzu at the school. She in dazed for many hours after Sanzu just kissed and confessed his feelings to her. Kyoko's face then started to blush very hard as she was jumping and drowning her face that full of embarrassment.

'We kiss again. AGAIN?!! And that kiss....', Kyoko's thoughts as she started to recall back the kiss. How she didn't even push Sanzu when the guy continues sliding his tongue inside her mouth. How warm and good those feelings are for a moment.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SENJU! YOUR BRO IS CRAZY!!! HE BROKE ME, WHAT THE FUCK?!', Kyoko's thoughts as she can't stop screaming inside her head. She even can't stop thinking about the kiss as well, it keeps lingering inside her head even how many times she pushed it away. "Damn, Sanzu...", mumbled Kyoko with a blushed face as she drowned in her pillow.

Meanwhile, with the culprit that caused the scene....the guy just laying on his bed as he remembers back what he did at the school. After he confessed to the girl, Kyoko just said that she needs to go back home early today and leave Sanzu without answering him anything. The guy now worried if he just ruin it all. He hugged his pillow as he pouted, wondering if Kyoko is mad at him after what he did.

 He hugged his pillow as he pouted, wondering if Kyoko is mad at him after what he did

"She won't hate me....right?", Sanzu mumbled alone on his bed. "..........", it's silent for a moment in his room until he spoke again. "I fuck up. FuCk!! I FUCKING UP!!", he shout as he drowned his face in his pillow. "SHE HATES ME NOW!! SHE FUCKING HATES ME!!!"

BAAM!!!

"SHUT UP, ASSHOLE, AND GO SLEEP!!", shout Takeomi as he suddenly entered Sanzu's room. Then a loud slam again could be heard as he close the door back after scolding the rosy pink hair lil bro of him. Sanzu is dumbfounded for a moment before continued drowning in his love problem again.

"This is hard.....just how did Mikey seduce Haru? How did Emma and Draken get together? How are aniki and Senju even dating? Why does it look easy for them?", mumbled Sanzu annoyedly and sadly lil bit as he lay on his bed and stared at his room ceiling.

This poor boy is really hopeless about his love life. He even makes some effort to search on Google on how to seduce a girl or how to make the girl love him back which leads to him straightforwardly kissing and confessing to Kyoko. Yeah, thanks to Mr. Google again.

"I'm really an idiot for following that nonsense advice on the internet.", said Sanzu. "Should I ask Mikey and others instead...?", he asked himself before thinking about his decision and he decided it. "Let's ask them."

>________________________<

Tomorrow.... Sanzu started his adventure by getting some love advice from people who are in a relationship. He goes for the first person which is Mikey, his king.