Chapter 3

Time keeps past the hour and hour, school time keeps going as usual for every student there. However, it's different for Haru who was sitting at her seat with Senju who became her deskmate and smiled innocently at her.

"Hehe~"

"Sen-chan, I'm not being rude but why are you here? You already go to your school so why suddenly change?", asked Haru.

"Well...I know that I have friends there but I want to be with everyone here! My gang friends!", said Senju with a gentle smile, causing Haru to blink for a moment with her bright smile.

"Sen....how can someone nice and bright like you be my idiot and lame brother's girlfriend? Well, at least you ended as my sister-in-law if possible!", said Haru while making an ugly dramatic face.

"You know Sei will kick you out of the house and let you sleep outside if he hears that.", said Senju.

"I'm talking shit about him because he wasn't here!", said Haru while Senju lets out a small chuckle as she hears the girl talking bad about her brother.

As both girls are having their conversation, the rest of the classmates are busy admiring the beautiful scenery of two pretty girls are talking at each other. Look at them who laughing and smiling with imaginary flowers and sparkling are around them.

"Hey, Akashi-san", Kyoko makes a move to start the conversation with the light pink girl since the rest of them are too shy to talk with her.

"Don't start any shit.", said Haru.

"BUT I DIDN'T START ANYTHING YET!"

"Then, don't even think about starting it.", Haru said with a straight face while Kyoko just pouted her mouth in annoyance.

"I hate you now.", she mumbled annoyedly, being such a cute girl. Haru just let out a small chuckle, seeing her friend's childish behavior. She did not mind after all, since she always dealing with Mikey's childish behavior every day.

"Anyway! My name is Fujita Kyoko! Just called me Kyoko instead!", said the pink hair girl with a bright smile on her face to Senju.

"Hehe...like I already introduced myself. Akashi Senju. I won't mind either if you called me Senju.", said the light pink hair girl.

"Okay, Senju!"

"Hmm. Kyoko."

"Oh wow~ both of you completely ignored me now, huh?", asked Haru in a sarcastic tone which she stares at both of her friends who just ignore her existence. Hearing the blonde hair girl said, Senju small laugh while Kyoko just sticks out her tongue jokily at Haru.

As both of them were having their conversation, suddenly the school bell was ringing, meaning it's was lunchtime.

"Let's go to the cafeteria together! Senju! Haru!", said Kyoko in a cheerful tone.

"Hai...Hai...why are you being strangely overactive today?", asked in a lazy tone as the three of them walked out of the classroom.

"I make a new friend! So, it's normal!", answered Kyoko.

"Is not that you don't have any friends other than me.", said Haru.

"Being with Haru is more entertainment than those people just being fake!", she said which Haru looks at her with a smile on her face. She was happy to have someone to be called a best friend at the school other than Senju, Hina, Emma, and Yuzuha.

"I starting to like you more now.", said Haru.

"Are you saying that you never like me before?!!", she asked while looking at Haru in disbelief and shock.