Chapter 43

The time is finally here, when Kyoko will confess or answer Sanzu's confession. She can't stay still, she is just nervous. Will the guy reject her? No way, right? Since Sanzu already makes it clear that he loves her.

"You have a practice piano with Haru-nii today?", Senju asked. She asked Kyoko if the girl wants to hang out together with Haru today after school, but she already had a plan with Sanzu so she can't join the girls. Well, isn't like Senju and Haru's minds since if with Sanzu, then they're fine with it but if that Yuto guy again, Haru and Senju swear that they wouldn't let the girl go.

"Hmm.", the pink hair nodded.

"Alright!", Senju said with a smile on her face. Kyoko then again apologized for not being able to join the girls before she went out of the classroom.

"It's it just me or she looks more excited than she usually does?", Haru asked which Senju didn't disagree with what she said.

"Yea. I think like that as well.", Senju said while looking at the blonde hair girl who also looked at her. Then, both smirked, understanding what happened and the feelings of thoughts they have right now.

As for Kyoko, the girl goes straight to the music room, nervous and excited mixing together as she can't stop her heartbeat from beating like crazy. And not even realizing it, she already arrived at the front door of the room. She wants to open the door but she is anxious, but it's for her feelings then she decides to be brave.

As soon as she opens, she stops as her eyes widened. She is blank, her mind went blank before she slowly steps backward, didn't believe what she just saw.

What did Kyoko see? A sight that really hurt her feelings. She saw Sanzu kissing with another girl in the music room, which makes her give up entering the room. Didn't want herself to stay there watching those sights, Kyoko immediately leaves the place as she runs and keeps on running, doesn't know where her legs brought her.

She stopped, panting in tiredness from running as she lends herself against the wall. She stares down at her feet as she takes a breath from panting. As she stared at her feet, her sight suddenly became blurry and wet with tears that won't stop dropping from her eyes.

"Haha....seriously....what's wrong with me....?", muttered Kyoko while sweeping her tears away that won't stop running out of her eyes.

?", muttered Kyoko while sweeping her tears away that won't stop running out of her eyes

>_____________________<

All by herself, Kyoko walked back to her house with her eyes filled with all sadness. A call from her phone keeps on ringing which she ignored, doesn't matter who calls, she just ignored them all. She now arrives at her house as she stands in front of the gates. Kyoko wants to get inside but suddenly she remembers that her father was home.