Chapter 5

Day by day passed which everyone was preparing for the sports day that will be held next week. The competition of choosing the candidates for the next queen of year is open. Everyone started to suggest the candidates for this year's queen which 6 female students were chosen which included Haru, Senju, Kyoko, and together with Yuna as well.

The voting is started which the class monitor will inform their classmates.

"Nee...Sano-kun.", call one of the female classmates, getting the attention of Mikey to the girl. "Will you be participating in sports activities this year?", she asked which everyone in the class is eavesdropping on their conversation with the hope that the blonde hair boy will participate this year.

Mikey had never participated in any sports activities over two years since he and others always skipped them and this is the last year for them all, they hope that he will participate, together with his friends so they could win this year.

"No.", he answered shortly while looking away uninterestedly. The others seemed to feel down that they couldn't get the blonde boy to participate. They all know that Mikey is the leader of Toman, which means he is strong and has much stamina to play almost in every game. But sadly, he won't want to participate.

"I heard Haru participate in sports this year.", said Kazutora who decided to help the classmates this year. Mikey's attention spots on Haru's name, which he changed his mind quickly.

"I changed my mind. I will try this year.", he said which suddenly all the male students cheered in joy and excitement all over them.

"Nice, Kazutora.", said Baji while Draken snickers with them all.

"Haru's name always worked on him.", said Kazutora as he feels so proudly.

As all of them are cheering happily because this year they have a hope to win the game, suddenly the class monitor comes inside the class and stands in front of them all.

"Alright, everyone! Can I have your guys' attention for a moment?", said the class monitor, getting all the attention of the classmates on her.

"The candidates for the next queen of the year have already been decided, and the voting is opened now. You guys may vote for your queen now.", she said which got everyone excited. She then passed the white cardboard which they have to fill in their name on it.

"Excuse me. May we know who the candidates are?", asked one of the female classmates.

"Oh...the candidates are (random student name), (random student name), Himaki Yuna, Fujita Kyoko, Akashi Senju, and Kazuki Haru.", she said which Haru's name get the attention of Mikey.

"Haruchin?!", Mikey got more excited with sparkling eyes as he heard his girlfriend's name on the list, knowing that, he already knows who he will be voting for.

"Oh...Haru and Senju are on the list.", said Baji.

"During the lunch, you can put those white cardboard into the candidates' boxes that you choose to vote at the hallway near the cafeteria.", the class monitor explained more to class.

"Haii!!!"

>___________________________<

-During the lunchtime-

"Aww~ too bad, I only can vote only one of you guys.", said Kyoko with a sad tone.

"How about you vote me, and I will vote Haru then Haru will vote for you.", explained Senju.