Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE🏫

A year already passed after the graduation day of the third-year guys, and all of them entered the same university with different courses. Mitsuya of course would continue with his dream of becoming a fashion designer. Baji and Kazutora decided to continue in their dream of opening their own pet stores, choosing the right course for that. Kokonoi chose accounting. And the rest mostly choose in business, who? Mikey, Draken, Sanzu, Pehyan, and Pahchin.

Since it's a year already passed, time for a new freshman to enter the university.

"So? Did you get your ID cards?", Haru asked the girls, surprisingly Emma and Hina come to the same university as them, and now they can study at the same place.

"Yes!", all of them answered excitedly.

"So...Kyoko-chan in the Art department, right? Since you want to continue playing piano.", Emma asked.

"Yup.", the pink-haired girl answered while nodding.

"We are all in business together!!", Emma, Hina, and Senju cheer up together. "Eh? But...why I didn't see you when we were taking the ID cards, Haru-chan? Aren't you choosing business as well?", all of them turn to Haru when Emma asks that.

"Oh? No. I choose to model.", she casually said.

"EHHH?!!!"

"But- I thought you would choose business since your family runs a company?", Hina said.

"Nah...isn't like I would run a company. Rion Company will be led by Nissan and Toman Company will be led by Manjirou. So there's no need for me to do a business as well. I want to try something different. Plus...I actually got requited so many times by different companies to be their model, but I keep on rejecting them since I'm still a high school student and don't want to pack up my schedule.", Haru explained.

"Make sense. Plus, I guess if we count your face, your appearance, and your body shape, yup...you are definitely suited for modeling.", Kyoko said as she observed Haru while the rest girls nodded in agreement with what Kyoko said.

"Thanks, guys."

"Anyway guys, let's go now. We have freshman orientation need to attend.", Hina said and they all followed her to the hall.

>_____________________<

"I can't believe she's actually here.", Kyoko annoyedly said.

"Who?", Emma asked.

"That girl.", Kyoko secretly pointed at Yuna who sat not far from them in the hall. "Out of many universities in Japan, why does she need to be here?!!", Kyoko continues to mutter in an annoyed tone. Sure, if she remembers what happened during their high school times, Kyoko hates Yuna and Yuto so much after what they have done between her and Sanzu.

"Calm down, you don't need to concern yourself with her, Kyoko.", Senju said while patting her friend's back.

"Hopefully she isn't in the same course as me!", Kyoko said while crossing her arms.

"Don't worry, she will not. She is the same as me.",  Haru said with a blank face as she listened to orientation right now.

"She is???", Kyoko looked at Haru unbelievably and Haru nodded. "Good luck, bestie. Out of the 3 of us, Yuna despise you more."

"Nahh...she should know well what will happen to her if she messes up with me. She might get a punch instead of slapping on her face.", Haru smiled innocently but the real expression said otherwise.

"And here, I hope that we can learn something new here and work hard to reach our dreams.", the student finally finished her long speech which made all the new freshman students clapped their hands.