Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL🎊

Summer come to end in Japan which autumn comes afterward. The weather in Japan slowly getting colder as the leaves are slowly falling from the trees. However, the atmosphere in class 2-1 was so tense with all students having a serious conversation about what they wanted to do for their class.

"I suggest we do a theater.", said one of the female students.

"Theater?"

"Yes! Something like a fantasy romance story like a princess and prince !!", explained the girl.

"How about we put something as well!", said one of the male students, causing them all to turn and look at the boy. "I SUGGEST WE DO A MAID CAFE!!!"

"WOAHHHHHH!!!!"

"YEAHHHHHHH!!!!"

Cheers all the male students in the classroom by the suggestion of the boy, then they all turned to look back to see a girl with blonde hair and clear ocean blue eyes and the girl with light pink hair and green eyes. Haru and Senju were smiling awkwardly at the back when are all of their classmates are staring at them, especially the boys.

"I can see where's is this going.", said Haru with a straight face while Senju just let out an awkward laugh.

"We do a maid cafe! And also do the theater, was that okay with everyone?!", asked the class monitor which all of them agreed without hesitation.

"That's settled very quickly. I thought that at least they will have an opinion fight among each other.", said Haru.

"So our class gonna do a maid cafe and acting?", asked Senju.

"Seem to be the case.", answered Haru.

"Maid...huh.", said Senju in a low voice while Haru was thinking about the maid thing so deeply.

"I'm worried about this for some reason.", said Haru with Senju who also agreed with what she said. Meanwhile, Mikey and Seiyu were suddenly sneezing at their place.

Since class 2-1 gonna do a theater, they all thinking about what kind of story they wanted to perform during the school festival. During their discussion, many of the classmates suggested fairytale stories such as Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and more. There's some argument on choosing the story but things settled it smoothly, thanks to Haru and Senju who helps them in making the decision. So, go with the easy one which it's Cinderella.

"So, now we need to choose for the role. Let's make this easy and peaceful, okay. I already prepared the boxes with the different roles inside them, so you guys just needed to take it and can't complain whatever role you get, okay?", asked Haru with a smile while showing the box that was held by Senju.

"Okay!!!!", all of them agreed.

So, the classmate that decided to play the role in the story take their turns in taking the paper from the boxes.

"So, everyone get it?", asked Haru.

"Yea, but you and Akashi-san didn't take it yet.", said one of their classmates, which both Haru and Senju realized that they didn't take the paper yet from the box, so they take it at the last.

"So, please open it and see what the role you get!!!", said Haru.

"OH! I will be the stepsister."

"SAME!!"

"I got the stepmother role.", said Kyoko which Senju and Haru were snickering after looking at Kyoko's disappointed face.

They all tell them each role in the story but the only role that wasn't mentioned yet was the role of the prince and the Cinderella. In which they all turn to look at Haru and Senju who didn't say their role yet.