Chapter 31

I will just update this one chapter so you guys won't be bored in waiting.😄

Have a nice day, everyone.💕

After the last meeting with Mr. Kazuki at Toman Company, everyone slowly getting theirselves a preparation as Mikey is being busy guy with other executives at the company every time the school over. Seiyu who will join the business party as the heir of his father's company, The Rion Company together with Haru who will appear as the daughter of the president of current Rion Company are busying doing their part.

Even at the school, Mikey and others still doing their company's preparation, especially Mikey who have to answer every elders' questions at the night party as the president.

"It's is just me or why they're look very busy?", asked Senju who walked together with Haru towards the cafeteria while looking at Mikey, Draken, and others are memorizing and reading everything in the papers as they decided to have a lunch together.

"There will be a business night party tonight. So, Manjirou and others was invited there as a Toman company's president and executives. Even nissan and I have to attend as our father's family members.", answered Haru which Senju and Kyoko nodded understandably to what Haru said.

"This is frustrating!!!", said Baji as he annoyed to memorize everything about the company while still struggling memorizing his part even how annoyed he feels about doing it.

"Hang on, Baji-san! We can do this!", support Chifuyu to his friend and his captain while Takemichi and Kazutora also having a hard time memorizing at aside. Mitsuya and Kokonoi seemed to not having problems in memorizing it together with Sanzu even though he did wakes up early in the morning and sleeping late at night just to memorize everything.

"They're dying...", said Kyoko as he looks at the boys who having their hard time with worried and concerns.

"Good luck with that.", said Senju while Haru just nodded her head in agreement.

>_______________________<

Hours and hours already passed as the school is over now. Meanwhile at the college of Japan, Seiyu is reading and memorizing everything that he needs in the art room all by himself. Thinking that he the only one who was there, he didn't realize that his fans are peeping him from outside the room as they admired his beautiful and handsome's face. His black hair gently blowing with his crimson eyes that shining as he stares at the papers with a serious-looking face.

Just by a glanced, no one can set their eyes away from Seiyu as they keeps staring at him with blushing face. Even after Eiji's death, no one ever come closer to Seiyu since everyone knows that the guy had never friendly with anyone other that Eiji. Seiyu might not realize it since he always with Eiji all the time but in everyone's eyes, the only person in the college that Seiyu only smiling and talking is always be one best friend of him, Tamaki Eiji.

"Kazuki-senpai really handsome....no matter which side of his face is.", said one of the girls.

"Yea..."

As the guy is busy with his things, suddenly his phone ringing as he takes out his phone and smiled while answering the call.

"What it is?", asked Seiyu with a gentle smile on his face. "Really? You at my university's gate right now?", he asked in lil bit worried tone. "I will be there in minutes, wait for me.", he said as he started to pack his stuff and immediately walked out of the room.

Shocked by the girls who was looking at him in front the door, Seiyu didn't even pay attention to them as he just leave the place and immediately towards to the his college's entrance gate, leaving all of his fans in blank.