Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL🏆

School ended smoothly on Senju's first day there. She even made many friends there and was mostly closer to Haru and Kyoko. Hours and hours already passed and school is now over. The three which are Haru, Senju, and Kyoko are walking out of the school building while being eyed by many students.

"I already blinded when Haru and Kyoko are together and now another beauty was added!", said one of the male students.

"I know, right?"

"My eyes are being blessed!"

As they all admire the three, Haru, Senju, and Kyoko encounter someone that they didn't even like to meet or even see her face. Kyoko now was glaring in annoyance at her as her face was shown up in front of them.

"What do you want now, Miss Himaki Yuna?", asked Haru with a lazy-looking expression on her face. Yuna just smirks at them three which Haru and Senju look at her uninterestedly while Kyoko has an annoyed expression on her face.

"Just want you to know.", she said. Then, Yuna suddenly pointed at Haru which make the blonde hair girl lil bit surprised and confused by her actions. "This year's sports day! I will be the next queen of year again!!", she said proudly which Haru lil a bit confused with what she said. Then, she just leaves with her followers snickering at them.

"Queen of year?", Haru asked.

"It's happened every year in sports day. The students will vote for every candidate that was chosen for the next queen of the year. And the fact that bitch was the queen of the year last year was annoyed.", explained Kyoko in an annoyed tone.

"Were you one of the candidates last year, Kyoko?", asked Senju in curiosity.

"Haha..yeah...Actually, I win second-placed with 123 votes.", said Kyoko with lil bit blushed as she was embarrassed to tell Haru and Senju.

"What about Yuna?"

"She win the first place of course, with 124 voted.", said Kyoko with lil bit of annoyed tone in her words.

"Just one voted differently.", said Senju.

"Yea. But this year probably will be different!! Because we have Haru and Senju!!", said Kyoko in excitement as she can't wait for this year's sports day.

"I'mma gonna put both of you on the list of candidates and votes you guys!!!", said Kyoko.

"Then, you have to join us as well.", said Haru with a smile while Senju nodded her head as she agreed with what Haru said.

"Okay! Then, let's vote for each other!", said Kyoko with a bright smile.

Then, the three walked out from the school gates and apart from each other. Saying their farewell and waving their hands at each other. Senju and Haru will be heading to Haru's house since Senju decided to have a night there.

"Sports day, huh...maybe I should participate once.", said Haru.

"You never participate in sports day, Haru?", Senju asked after hearing what the girl said.

"Nope. I always passed the sports day during my middle school time and since I have been in a coma for 2 years, I have never participated in any sports day. So, I might gonna try this one.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

"Let's do our best to win in every game!", said Senju with a smile on her face.

"Yeah!"

After a few minutes, Haru and Senju then arrive at the places. As both of them wants to get inside of the house, the sound of the engine of the bike could be heard which caused the girls to turn and look at the guy with blonde hair while wearing his school uniform and bag on his back.