Chapter 17

The weekend finally arrived in which it was a day where's they all will have fun at the beach. Seiyu already rents a bus for them to go to the beach together. It's was a loud trip which Kazutora, Baji, Smiley, Mikey, Izana, and more of them won't seats silently their ass on the bus.

After a few hours already passed, they finally arrived at the destination. The fresh air of the ocean and the wind are gently blowing their hair. Many people are having their time at the beach, playing beach volleyball, swimming, snorkeling, and even more.

"We will go and change first. Can you boys handle everything at the beach?", asked Haru.

"We will handle everything or more like I will make sure those brats do their jobs.", said Seiyu who looked at the boys who were amazed by the beach and excited all over them. "You girls just go and change."

"Alright, Nissan.", said Haru while walking away with other girls towards the changing room.

"Okay, brats! Let's find a place to sit.", said Seiyu while walking closer to them all.

The beach is full of people since it's was weekend. They had a hard time at first finding any available space at the beach but after searching for a few minutes, they finally found one.

They all worked together and divided their works. Inui, Kokonoi, Wakasa, Takeomi, and Benkei will prepare the mat and the umbrella together with some short chairs. Sanzu, Mitsuya, Draken, Angry will get their food and drinks. Baji, Kazutora, Chifuyu, and Takemichi will get the griller and charcoal. Seiyu, Mikey, Pehyan, Smiley, and the rest will get the things that remained on the bus.

They all seemed to almost finish doing their jobs until another voice greeted them, getting all the attention towards a group of girls is walking towards them.

"Hey! Guys!", called Emma with a bright smile while the others are following up with her from behind. Haru, Senju, Hina was lil bit embarrassed since their swimwear look more exposed and sexy compared to Yuzuha and Kyoko.

However, with the boys, they all stare at them without even blinking their eyes, especially Mikey, Seiyu, Draken, and Takemichi. They don't even blink nor seem they even breathe for a moment. Then,.....

SPLASH!!!

A lot of blood just splashed out from Mikey and Draken's nose as the boys immediately fall unconsciously.

"MIKEY-KUNN!!!! DRAKEN-KUN!!!!", shout Takemichi while catching up both of them with blood also already running out from his nose.

"What such mess.", said Seiyu which Takeomi stares at him with disbelief.

"Sei, you also have a nosebleed.", said Takeomi with a teasing smile.

"NO! I DON'T!!"

"Why do you need to lie?", Takeomi said while looking at the guy with disbelief after he denied the fact that he was nosebleed after witnessing Senju in her swimwear.

"Sei, here the tissue.", said Wakasa while handing over the box of tissues to the guy.

Then, their days at the beach continue as they all want to enjoy swimming at the beach, before getting in the water suddenly Izana shout...

"MIKEY!!!! STOP!!!!", shout Izana which all of them stopped halfway and turned to look at him with confusion.

Izana then runs as fast as he can towards Mikey while holding something in his arm. Then, quickly he puts a dorayaki pattern buoy to the blonde boy and carries him as he bluntly throws him far away into the water. Mikey was speechless and blank for a moment, processing just what Izana had just done to him.