Chapter 47 = EXAM!😭!

It's such a nice day like usual for everyone, birds chirping, winter season with fresh new years to start a day at the school, well...except one thing.

"........", Haru, sitting at the table at the canteen while staring seriously at the exam papers on the table. In place, Mikey, Kazutora, Baji, Draken, Kokonoi, Sanzu, Pahchin, and, Pehyan sitting in front of her, literally all the third years except Mitsuya are in front of her, some look so chills, some looks anxious, and some looks so bland as they don't even know why they even there.

Haru sighed, she could only sigh after observing their exam papers.

"At this rate, you all gonna fail the entrance exams for sure.", said Haru.

"We do not even want to continue studying in university tho, is that necessary?", Kazutora said.

"At least graduated with good marks, you brainless brat!", Haru angrily stated while slapping Kazutora's face with his terrible exam papers mark, leaving the others shocked.

"Only Mitsuya is relabeled enough, oh gosh....", said Haru.

"You know we've never been at school much. Most of our time is spent outside of the school and leading the gang. How do you expect us to get a good mark when we don't even have time to study at school?", Pahchin explained which everyone shamelessly agreed with him.

"Pahchin, I'm part of the gang as well. I got good marks tho despite going around and being delinquent. Plus, Mitsuya has a good mark even though he part of the gang.", Haru annoyedly explained back at Pahchin while poking his forehead with their eyes meet each other, scary blue eyes that stared deep inside his soul which leaves him with no words to say back.

"And what you say? Most of your time is outside of the school? I see you all been skipping school huh??", she crossed her arms and stared at each of them with a deathly stare and dark black auras around her.

"Leading Toman? I guess my boyfriend sure has plenty of time to play around too much, huh?", now her eyes are on Mikey, leaving the poor guy sitting there anxiously in front of his girlfriend. The others seem not to want to say anything as they feel like if they interrupt them, they will be the next target.

"I got...some good grades....?", Kokonoi hesitatingly said while lifting his hand up. Now the eyes turn to set on Kokonoi which makes him flinch.

"Sure you got a good grade in some subject, Koko!", she smiled which Kokonoi thought maybe he would free from Haru's grasp, but that all just only for a short of moments. "You got only good grades in Math only. What are you gonna do with the rest of your subject, huh? And what? You even got 10% on English."

"But there are no numbers in English.", Kokonoi complained.

"English isn't Math, stupid!!! That 10% you got was because the question is related to calculation a bit! Other than that, your answer is all bullshit! How can you even answer 'I'm in with love money. They are all my buddies, lovers, and subordinates that always stay by my side.' in the subjective question?!!!", Haru nags at Kokonoi which leaves him speechless.

"YOU CAN'T SEPARATE ME FROM MY LOVELY MONEY! HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF SEPARATING US?!!!", Kokonoi stated which now left Haru in disbelief with his bullshitting statement.

"Whatever. From now on, you all will undergo extra studies with nissan and me.", she said.

"But, aren't you second-year? You don't learn our subject tho?", Pehyan said, however, to Mikey, Draken, Kazutora, and Baji, they don't even weird about Haru teaching them since they girl was used to be 18 years old high school girls in her previous life.