Chapter 26

2 days already passed and the day of their field trip arrives. All of the students from group 2 were gathering at the field to make sure everyone was there and not leaving anyone. 4 buses have been prepared for the students which the students can choose whoever they want to be their partner sit.

"Haruchin will seat beside me!", said Mikey which they all didn't object to it and nothing can change this short president's mind.

"Nee, Senju.", call Haru to the girl beside her. "Do something, make Kyoko sits beside Sanzu.", whisper Haru to Senju which she nodded her head understandably. As Senju was about to do her plan, she stopped halfway in the blank, causing Haru to look at her with confusion.

"What's wrong?", Haru asked which Senju pointed at his brother with a disgusted expression on his face. "What the fuck is that bitch doing with Sanzu? Is she flirting?", asked Haru while looking at Yuna who was having some unknown conversation with Sanzu.

"Looking at Haruchiyo's expression, he looks so annoyed.", said Senju.

"Tell me when I can swap that bitch's head during our field trip cause I want to do it right now.", said Haru who was about to walk closer to them but was stopped by Senju.

"Do that next time but not now. Don't get kick out from the field trip.", said Senju which she stares at Haru who looks at her with a face telling 'really?'. "Alright, maybe no one dares to kick you out cause Mikey might nuclear kick those people first."

After getting all attendance of students, everyone was divided into 5 groups to each of the buses. Getting inside the bus, Mikey sitting with Haru, Kazutora with Draken, Baji with Chifuyu, Hakkai with Takemichi, Senju with Mitsuya, Pehyan, Pahchin, Kokonoi at the back, and Sanzu with Kyoko.

"Nice!", both Senju and Haru high-fived each other after successfully making Sanzu sit with Kyoko after kick- No I mean, successfully separate Sanzu from closer with Yuna.

"Haruchin! Did you bring it with you?", asked Mikey who was sitting beside his girlfriend on the bus.

"You mean your dorayaki?", asked Haru which Mikey's eyes were sparkling in excitement. Seeing how cute her boyfriend is, Haru let out a chuckle as she takes out the plastic box from her bag. "Here."

Immediately the boy take it as he opens and gave a bite to the dorayaki.

"Haruchin's dorayaki is the best...", said Mikey while happily enjoying his dorayaki with Haru that staring at him with lovely eyes.

Meanwhile, with Sanzu and Kyoko, for no reason they became quiet. They didn't talk anything which it's become an awkward silence between them. Sanzu wants to start the conversation but he didn't know he wants to talk about, his life? His interest? His hobbies?

"Nee, Sanzu.", call Kyoko which Sanzu snapped back to reality after in deep thoughts.

"Yea?"

"Erm...I saw you talking with Yuna. Did she say or do something to you?", asked Kyoko awkwardly to Sanzu since she feels awkward for busying others people's business.

"Yuna, who?"

"The girl with brown hair and blue eyes."

"Oh.. that annoying bitch?", asked Sanzu which make Kyoko laugh at what he just said about Yuna.

"Annoying?"

"Yea...appears out of nowhere and introduces herself to me when I didn't even ask for. She even wants to sit beside me on the bus but I ignored her and just walked away to Mikey.", explained Sanzu.

"You just leave her like that?"

"Yeah. She also talks some bullshits that I don't wanna hear as well.", said Sanzu while looking down at Kyoko with concerns.