Chapter 7

As the sports festival has started, the visitors are free to sit anywhere near the field. The participants are now gathering at their own respective tents. Seiyu and the rest spread the mat under the tree that is not so far from the field. The place is perfect for them to watch the whole event.

Emma, Hina, and Yuzuha already prepared the foods that filled in the basket since they will be there for the whole day.

"What the first event?", asked Ran which Rindou check on the schedule again.

"It's 100 meters dash individual for every year.", answered Rindou.

"So, who gonna make a run in the first game?", asked Izana as he was peeping from afar at the third-year tent, to see who gonna going first in the game.

"They still have many events that need more stamina, so I bet they won't send Mikey and others in the first round.", explained Inui as he joined the conversation.

"They're like a secret card that will be used in emergencies.", said Hanma who was laying comfortably on the mat with rest. "I'mma gonna sleep first, wake me up if they are in the game.", he added.

"It's early in the morning and you just gonna sleep?", asked Seiyu who looked at the boy in disbelief.

"Yup~"

"Haha...let him be, Sei. He needs the stamina to mess up the last event.", said Takeomi between his laughter while Seiyu look at the older guy with a defeated look.

Meanwhile at the third-year tent...

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE!! THIS YEAR WE WILL WIN EVERY GAME!!", said the class monitor named Sayuki Yumi with the whole class cheering crazily. "THIS YEAR!! WE HAVE OUR SECRET WEAPONS AND WE WILL USE THEM WISELY!!!", she shouts while pointing at Mikey, Kazutora, Baji, and Draken.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"She just bluntly said that she will use us.", said Kazutora.

"And they all agreed with her.", Baji added.

"I'm not even surprised anymore.", said Draken.

"Just get me in the game already!!", Mikey stated while pouting as he so lazily on waiting.

"Seem we gonna compete with each other huh...", said another person, causing Mikey and the three to turn and look at the five boys.

"Oh! Guys.", said Baji after seeing Mitsuya, Kokonoi, Sanzu, Pahchin, and Pehyan.

"I guess you're right, Mitsuya. In this field right now. Both of us team are enemies.", said Kazutora while staring at the others team. A splash of lightning could be seen between the two teams as they stared at each other.

"Our class didn't plan on losing, so watch out, guys!", said Pehyan with a smirk on his face.

"Same for us as well.", said Mikey with a smirk on his face together with Draken, Kazutora, and Baji who also smirked at them.

"Let's have a good match.", said Mitsuya.

"Sure.", Draken answers.

Then, both teams went back to their tents, discussing who will participate in the first round.

"Guys.", call the class monitor to Mikey and others. "Can you participate in the bread eating competition and 400 meters relay race first?", she asked with a determination smirk on her face.

"How many people that need in a bread eating competition?", asked Kazutora.

"Nee..nee... what flavor of the bread? Chocolate? Strawberry? Honey? Can't they turn bread to taiyaki or dorayaki instead?", asked Mikey with his child side behavior.