Chapter 44

Yuto was totally shocked when Kyoko suddenly bring up a break up between them.

"What?", Yuto seemed didn't believe what he heard no matter how many times he heard it. It's just of a sudden from the girl asks him for a break up. "Why?", he asked.

"I don't think we're suitable for each other. I just...can't bring myself to love you even how hard I do. I can't force myself to love someone.", explained Kyoko which Yuto looks at her with disbelief. He clutched his fists as he could predict the reason why the girl saying that.

"You love that bastard, don't you?!", asked Yuto which Kyoko stayed silent and stared at her cup of hot chocolate. "Kyoko!"

"Yes! I do love him! I love him so much!!!", Kyoko said with tears in her eyes as she looks at Yuto.

Hearing that from Kyoko makes Yuto feel flustered, it's not the answer that he wants to hear from the girl's mouth

CRANG!!!

Out of a sudden, Kyoko's hot chocolate was swung aside to the wall, which totally shocked her. Her pink eyes slowly turn aside to look at the shattered cup before she landed on the guy with terrified eyes.

"Yu...to?"

Yuto then let out an annoyed sigh as he rubbed his hair up, before staring down at Kyoko with cold stares.

"Just what that bastard has that I don't, Kyoko? I fucking much better than him and you still choose that fucker over me?", stated Yuto with a deep irritated voice as he glared down at the girl who looks at him completely terrified.

Yuto then walked aside as Kyoko immediately woke up from the seat out of scared, making a distance between them.

"Don't-don't come any closer.....", said Kyoko in a shaky voice while Yuto just stares blankly at her.

"Ha...", Yuto scoffed at the sight of Kyoko being scared of him. Kyoko is really terrified right now, even if wants to run, Yuto probably catch her easily.

'Haru....Senju....Sanzu....where....are you guys?', Kyoko thoughts while she is crying as she hopes for her dear people of her to come and saved her.

>_____________________<

"Any clue?", asked Senju to his brother after both of them ended up meeting again after searching anywhere they could for Kyoko. Sanzu is flustered, by the fact he can't find the girl no matter where he searches.

Senju looks at her brother who is saddened and flustered, she completely understands how much her brother cares and loves Kyoko so much, it's understandable if he is flustered like that.

Then, suddenly a sight of familiar blonde hair appears towards them and asked.

"Didn't you find her?", Haru asked worriedly and tiredly after having been running and searching for her friend. Both Senju and Sanzu shook their head which really disappointed Haru lil bit. Haru then let out a sigh, making both siblings look at her.