Chapter 33

As the light brightens their appearance inside the party hall, everyone's eyes are all on them who walking inside the party hall. Seiyu, Senju, and Mr. Kazuki are smiling as soon as they see them all together with Haru who walking inside with Mikey beside her. Looks might like a teenager but they give a different aura to everyone there which they looked at them with stunned and disbelief.

"You all finally arrived.", said Mr. Kazuki to Mikey and others who walking closer to him, Seiyu and Senju together with elders who were speechless and making a face that asked for an explanation from Mr. Kazuki.

"Erm... Mr. Kazuki? Who may be these people?", asked one of the elders which they all turned to look at them.

"Oh- yeah... this should be the first time for everyone here but instead of me...", said Mr. Kazuki to elders and then he turns to look at Mikey. "How about you introduce yourself to them, Mikey?", suggest the man while smirking at Mikey who receives the signal and smirking back at the man. Turning to look at all the elders with Haru still beside him, Mikey smiled and bow lil bit towards them and say...

"Sano Manjirou. I'm the president of the Toman Company.", said Mikey which a surprised expression could be seen on everyone's faces.

Toman Company is already well-known in the business world and many companies from different countries and families trying to reach their hand and make a good relationship with the Toman Company but the problem is that no one ever sees the president's face or even the executives and only people in the company knows about them. Even they tried to try to find any information, it's just useless since the securities there are strong.

Other than that, no one ever expected that the president and the executives of Toman Company will be teenage boys. Even Mikey and others keep wandering in and out of the company, they never showed any signs of being upper people at the company, wearing a gang uniform or school uniform, even sometimes they just wearing casual clothes with slippers, especially Mikey. And some of them mistakenly them to be a bunch of teenagers that keep coming to meet with their parents that working there.

"Haha...Master Kazuki, are you sure that he isn't an heir of the company instead of the president himself?", asked the elders which he still had doubts to believe what Mikey said.

"I wished that I could answer you like that but sadly I can't. He is the real president of Toman Company that you all sicking to know so much.", said Mr. Kazuki which Mikey just smiling at them innocently. All of them seem to have doubts about it but since the president of Rion Company himself says that, they didn't have any choice but to admit it.

"Hmm? Who might be this beautiful lady?", suddenly an elder asked which all the attention on Haru.

"Kazuki Haru, I'm the daughter of current President Rion Company.", said Haru while smiling beautifully at them, getting all the heir from different families to blush and be stunned by her beauty. Listen to Haru's introduction which now has exposed that she is the princess of Kazuki's family, some of the elders already eyeing her which they thinking of partnering her with their son or grandson for a good family relationship with Kazuki.

However, the boyfriend and the father already expect that kind of situation to appear which they already planned on it in the first place before the party even started.

•- Flashback -•

"Young man...I will completely leave my daughter in your care at the party.", said the father while having a serious face as he and Mikey are having a serious conversation in the living room. Haru was cooking dinner in the kitchen while Seiyu just sitting between Mikey and his father as he watched them having the conversation about his sister's matters.