Chapter 32

The night that had been waiting for has finally arrived which the business party this time will behold at the one of businessman's traditional house. Seiyu, Haru, and Senju who are sitting in the same car towards the party place, while Mikey and others will be there with everyone else and Mr. Kazuki already there at the party, waiting for their children together with Mikey and others.

Glancing aside, Seiyu sees Senju lil bit nervous as he holds her hand, getting the girl to look at him who is smiling gently at her.

"Relax....just stay by my side and you don't need to answer anything that they asked. I will handle that part.", said Seiyu which Senju nodded her head understandably at him.

"Nee, nissan. You entered the party with Senju after this.", said Haru.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to go to the toilet.", said Haru with a nervous smile, causing Seiyu and Senju to burst into laughter after seeing how nervous the girl is. "SHUT UP! DON'T LAUGH!"

"HAhahaha~ okay, sis.", answered Seiyu between his chuckle.

>_______________________<

The grand hall that's decorated beautifully with luxurious traditional furniture. The table was arranged with the set of plates and traditional foods as well as the shining chandelier that's was looking pretty at the middle of the ceiling hall.

All people there are having a great conversation within their group. For the elders and their heirs, they are talking about some random things about the news and business things regarding their company. As the party is keeping on going, suddenly a door of the hall room opened, showing the figure of a guy with blonde hair and a girl with light pink hair beside him. The people there are speechless with the appearance of Seiyu and Senju at the party which they can't stop eyeing them on how beautiful they are.

"It seems my son is here.", said Mr. Kazuki suddenly which the other elders turn to look at him with shock before turning to look at Seiyu back. After seeing his father in-crowd, Seiyu asked for Senju's hand which the girl gladly take and walked together towards the elders.

"We're not late right, dad?", asked Seiyu while smirking at his father. The older man just smiles back at his son until he suddenly set his eyes on Senju beside his son, who he didn't meet yet.

"Who is s-"

"Oh, young master Kazuki!", before the father could ask anything, someone interrupted in their conversation, getting the attention of him who walking closer to the Kazuki's. "It's such honor to finally meet the young heir of Rion's company. What such fine man are you.", said the man which Seiyu, Senju, and Mr. Kazuki just stares at him. "Hmm? The beautiful lady beside you must be the princess of Kazuki's family, right? What such pretty girl.", he added after seeing Senju, however...

"I'm sorry for lil bit of misunderstanding here but she isn't my sister.", said Seiyu politely with a smile on his face.

"Oh-is that so? I'm really sorry for the mistaken situation.", he answered which his expression suddenly changed as he observed Senju with a disgust stare, seem like comparing the girl with his daughter. Seiyu realize that immediately which he didn't like how the man started to look down on Senju right after he said that she isn't part of Kazuki.

"Don't worry, she will be part of the family in the future.", said Seiyu, getting everyone who hears to shocked with what he said. Even Senju looks at the guy with lil bit of blush after hearing what Seiyu said.

"Wha-what does young master mean?", asked the other elders which Seiyu just smiling at them all.

"Let me introduce to everyone. Her name is Akashi Senju. My beloved fiancé that I will marry maybe in more 5 years in the future.", said Seiyu which everyone there is full of shock with what he just declared. The young girls that already planned on catching the attention of Seiyu are all in serious shock as their future to be with the guy already breaking apart.