Chapter 41

School goes as usual for everyone except Kyoko who has been avoiding Sanzu these days. Even time Sanzu visits Haru and his sister's class, Kyoko already disappeared. Kyoko keeps canceling their piano lesson as well. Even just the sight of Sanzu from afar already makes the girl hide herself from him. Sanzu won't stop searching for the girl, at least he wants to apologize for kissing the girl so suddenly.

"She disappeared again?", asked Sanzu to Haru and Senju as he was in front of their class. Haru and Senju look at each other first before looking back at Sanzu and nodding. Sanzu sighed in disappointment, seem he failed again to meet the girl.

"Did something happen between you two?", asked Haru which caught Sanzu's attention. The guy is thinking, should he tell the two about what happened on that day? About him kissing and confessing to Kyoko. No, he won't think that he should tell them about that, it's gonna make it awkward even more on Kyoko's side.

Then, things continue being like that between Sanzu and Kyoko, well, it's not like Kyoko managed to avoid Sanzu forever.

"......."

"You're not running away from me again today....", said Sanzu as he shut the opening from letting the girl escape him again. Kyoko just awkwardly laughs as she looks at Sanzu who seems really annoyed lil bit. "Why do you keep on running away from me?".

"Erm...that's...what do you expect me to do when the guy that I consider a friend suddenly kissed and confessed to me?", asked Kyoko while glancing up at Sanzu who lil bit surprised. He didn't wear his mask, so Kyoko could fully see his reaction.

"You still see me as a friend even after I did that?", asked Sanzu, lil bit sounds disappointing and his eyes showed some sadness. Sanzu sighed which makes Kyoko nervous if she did something wrong. "Do you love that guy more?"

"That.... I don't know....", Kyoko mumbled as she also don't how she feels. She has never been in a relationship, nor does she knows how to handle it. She's not like Haru who easily adapts to the relationship with Mikey despite being her first time. She's also not like Senju, who is so clear with her feelings towards Seiyu. "I'm sorry...."

"This weekend..."

"Yes?"

"You're free this weekend?"

"Erm...yea..."

"Then, let's go on the blind date.", said Sanzu which Kyoko looks at him with widening eyes.

"YES, WHAT??!!"

"I will show you that I'm much better than that bastard.", said Sanzu which Kyoko still processing what he said. Sanzu is really full of surprises. First, he kissed and confessed, and now blind date? Kyoko really doesn't know how she should react other than being surprised by his behavior. So, in the end...she just gives the chance to Sanzu to prove himself to her.

>_______________________<

Days passed very quickly as the weekend now arrives. As promised, Kyoko lets Sanzu prove himself as she agrees with the blind date and waits for the guy at the place. She is nervous, well, isn't like she has never been out with Sanzu once but that time will not be considered as a date. Kyoko's heart won't stop beating so fast, she is really nervous when it's come to Sanzu. She was never nervous when with Yuto.

"Kyo.", a male voice suddenly called her by her nickname which Kyoko recognize so well. She turns aside with widening eyes as soon as she sees Sanzu, somehow...the guy looks lil bit different. It was somehow hot around her as she didn't realize how red her face is. "Should we go now?", he asked while offering his hand, making Kyoko confused lil bit but she didn't refuse his hand.