Chapter 27

Visiting many places and taking some pictures for memory, Haru, Senju, and Kyoko enjoy the trips which the boys follow up with them while enjoying their time on the trips.

They all get excited every time they visit the different places and now they are at the park which looks like a forest parkway. Kyoko walked together with Sanzu at the front while the rest are following them from behind. Looking at how both Kyoko and Sanzu are, Haru and Senju stopped halfway, causing everyone to stop as well and look at them with confusion.

"Nee, Manjirou. Let's go on date at a different place? Just both of us.", said Haru with a smile on her face while pulling the blonde hair boy away.

"Sure!!", answered Mikey which both of them walked away to different places, leaving the rest behind.

"How about we go to a different way?", suggest Senju while pushing all of the boys away.

"Wait- how about Sanzu and Kyoko?", asked Mitsuya.

"Leave them be.", said Senju with a smile on her face while still pulling the boys away from the place.

>______________________<

"Huh? Where's everyone?", asked Kyoko after realizing that no one was behind both her and Sanzu. They just stood there for a moment while staring at the way, still processing just what happened. "We not lost, right?"

"No. I guess?", said Sanzu who was also unsure about the situation.

"Let's go back.", said Kyoko who was about to walk back the way they walk until Sanzu suddenly grabbed her wrist, causing Kyoko to turn and look at the boy with confusion. "Sanzu?"

"......."

Sanzu didn't say any words as he just staring at Kyoko who looks at him with a confused face. It's was a perfect time to be all alone with the girl which Sanzu didn't want to miss this chance.

"Let's walk more. There's a beautiful place at the front.", said Sanzu who was close smile under his black mask.

"Wait- really?", asked Kyoko in excitement while Sanzu just nodded his head to her. "Let's go then!!", said Kyoko while pulling Sanzu's hand, causing the boy lil bit surprised by the sudden turn. Staring at how happy Kyoko is, Sanzu smile inside his mask, thinking he finally has some time to be alone with the girl without everyone by their side.

"It's really pretty, plus with the autumn season right now.", said Kyoko while staring at the scenery around her while being stared at by Sanzu can't set his eyes away from the girl.

"The forest looks very beautiful and feels calming, right Sanzu?", asked Kyoko while turning to look at Sanzu with a gentle smile.