Chapter 22

It's the second day of the school festival which is now class 2-1 while having the other theater story but Senju, Kyoko, and Haru won't participate in it, so they have a much time to enjoy the festival which they decided to pay a visit at third-year class. Arrived at class 3-1, Haru, Kyoko, and Senju encountered Seiyu and the gang who was planning to visit Mikey and rest classes.

They talk for a while before walking towards the class entrance. As Seiyu wants to ask the girl or kinda like a boy who was standing at the entrance, he was shocked and immediately lets out a laugh after seeing the person. The rest who was confused with his sudden laughing was curious and ended laughing as well after seeing the person.

"WAS THAT THE SAME MAID OUTFIT FROM SPORTS FESTIVAL?!", asked Smiley to Sanzu was wearing the maid outfit and in charge to serve the customers at the entrance.

"SHUT UP! DON'T ASK! KOKONOI FORCE ME TO WEAR THIS THING!!", shout Sanzu while feeling the embarrassment.

"One of strategy to increase the money, broke people ~.", said Kokonoi who appeared out of nowhere while wearing a butler outfit, while the rest looked at him with disbelief, especially Inui who stared at him with disgust.

"Kinda look cute, Haruchiyo. Why don't you take off your mask?", asked Senju while looking at her brother.

"Just don't feel like want to take off.", said Sanzu while looking down at his sister.

", said Sanzu while looking down at his sister

"Even my classmates beg me to open.", he added again which the background of his classmates was cheering and begging him to open his mask from his back.

"Yeah! Open it, Akashi!"

"SHOW US YOUR PRETTY FACE!"

"I GIVE 300 YEN IF YOU OPEN YOUR MASK!!"

"Hey, Sanzu.", call Ran, which the boy turns to look at him who was holding his phone up, and take a picture with him. "Finally! I get to take a picture with him while wearing that maid outfit!!", said Ran with Sanzu who looks at him with disgust and disbelief.

Then, they continue to walk in while being guided by Sanzu for the whole time. Having the rosy pink hair boy to serve them the food and drinks. Even have to force taking the picture together for blacklist purposes. Mitsuya, Pahchin, and Pehyan also meet with them as they looked at the boys who wore the butler outfit.

"Just why am I the only one wearing the maid?", Sanzu started to question about it which they all burst into laughter at the question.

Everything went smoothly at classes 3-1 but until they visit classes 3-2, it's Mikey, Draken, Baji, and Kazutora's class.

"Welcome, ladies~!", greet Baji with a seductive grin to Haru, Senju, Kyoko, Emma, Yuzuha, and Hina as he was wearing the Dracula costume, in charge to greet the customers at the entrance.