Chapter 29

The next day, Haru walked into the dining hall with Kyoko and Senju was staring at the back or more like at her neck nonstop. Even Haru hides the bites and hickey on her body, some of the places can't be covered. Haru looks very sleepy and tired which her every action was very slow.

With the boys, Mikey was walking happily and satisfied towards the dining hall which the rest look at him with confusion. Just yesterday he was being a bad mood all day and suddenly he was okay the next day.

"Haruchin!!", Mikey calls the girl which he hugged her from behind, causing Haru to lil a bit surprised. "Ohayo~ how your night?", asked Mikey while smirking teasingly at Haru, making her blush so hard as she recalls back what happened last night.

"Did Haru already explain to Mikey?", asked Mitsuya in confusion.

"I guess she already did, seeing how good Mikey's mood right now.", said Draken. He then turns to look at Baji and Kazutora who was having a tired-looking face on their face. "What's wrong with both of you?"

"I heard some bullshits last night and that caused me to awake all night and can't sleep at all!!", said Kazutora while looking at Draken with dark bags under his eyes.

"I just caught a singles disease last night!! And I fucking sick right now!", said Baji which Chifuyu and Takemichi look at him with disbelief and confusion.

"Huh?"

After that, they all started to pack up everything and placed it on the bus. Checking the students for the last time before they all went back to Tokyo, making sure that they didn't leave anyone. Then, three days of their field trip over like that as they all arrive at the school and go back home.

>_____________________<

Day go by day after the field trip, everyone was living their lives like usual. Going to school, doing some company work, doing their part-time jobs, and more of it. Haru was on her way walking to her house after school is over until her phone suddenly rang. She takes out her phone and sees at the phone screen. A smile appears on her face as she takes the call and talks with the person.

"Really? You're back?", asked Haru in an excited tone with happiness over her. "Nissan and I will get you at the airport in 30 minutes!!", said Haru who ended up the call and ran back to her house at full speed.

•>~~~~~}_*|*_{~~~~~<•

"DAD!!!", shout Haru as she jumped and hugged her father that just arrived at the airport with his assistant and some of his bodyguards.

"Haha~ I thought that you never miss me.", said the father between his chuckle as he hugged his daughter so tightly. Seiyu walked closer to both his sister and his father with a smile which Mr. Kazuki smiled as he sees his son and rubbed his black hair. "How about you, son?"

"Haha~ I miss you too, dad.", said Seiyu while stopping his dad's hand from messing up his hair more with the assistant is watching the family with a smile on his face. "Are you staying at our house or the mansion?", asked Seiyu.

"Well....I think is not bad to stay with both of you while I at Japan right now.", said the father which a bright smile appears on both the sibling's faces. "Harold-"

"I already prepared everything for you, sir.", said Harold the assistant before Mr. Kazuki could finish his words.

"Haha...thanks, Harold."