3. Introvert

" jeonghan, are you seriously going to treat us ? " asked jihoon while eyeing the menu.

" just order, " jeonghan said as he order at the waitress.

It took 6 minutes for the ordering session. Once they finished, they passed the menus to the waitress and they starts their little chats.

" jeonghan, shua said you got some gossip, " seungkwan started the topic and jeonghan clasped his palm in excitement.

" yes, true ! " replied jeonghan cheerfully. " seungcheol told me there will be a newly transferred student in our school "

" how did he know ? " jihoon asked with his furrowed brows.

" his old friend, " jeonghan answered while shrugging.

" i hope he is handsome ! ah, i'm excited " said joshua and agreed by seungkwan beside him.

Meanwhile, the glasses boy just listen to the somewhat they called gossip without any interest. He just keeps quiet when his friends talk. A few minutes passed by their food finally arrived.

" ah guys, is it okay if seungcheol come with his friends ? " jeonghan stopped his friends before they starts digging in their food.

" tell me there will be vernon with him, " seungkwan closes his eyes as he waits for jeonghan's answers.

" yes, together with soonyoung and seokmin," said jeonghan and jihoon slammed the table out of nowhere.

" why there must be that soonyoung guy ?! eiy, he's annoying ! " protest jihoon out loud. Luckily the restaurant contains only a little total of customers.

" well, they're all friends. i have no right to stop him being friends with whom, right ? " persuade jeonghan as he rubs jihoon's forearm.

" who invites them, by the way ? " joshua asked as he is really curious.

" no one invite them, it's just that seungcheol said he's coming to this restaurant with his friends for the last day of summer. just the same reason as us, " answered jeonghan spontaneously.

" woah woah, correction ! our reason for coming here is because you want to treat us, " jihoon tossed his protest while rolling his eyes. He just can't bring himself to meet that stupid tiger guy. Always claims he is a tiger. Jihoon also doesn't know why he really hates that guy.

" seokmin's a fun guy. he's cute too, ahh i'm happy that he is going to join us " joshua said with his heart-shaped eyes. Well, if a human's eyes can change into a hearts shape then his eyes surely changed.

" shua, you're very flirty " commented seungkwan.

" what ? " asked the mentioned guy.

" earlier you're admiring that transferred student who you didn't see his faces yet, now you admiring seokmin. what a flirty ! " seungkwan explained while scrunching his nose at joshua.

" it's my natural behaviour, so shut up and accept," said joshua calmly. " by the way, wonu... why you didn't talk though ? "

" huh ? oh, haha " wonwoo finally let out his voice. Even though only awkward sounds. At least, he brings out his voices.

" i sometimes wish for that soonyoung guy to be as quiet as wonwoo " jihoon let out a loud sigh.

Everyone just replies Jihoon with their laughs. Ah yes, another fact about Wonwoo. He will talk if only he feels like he is supposed to talk.

After all, Wonwoo isn't the kind of person we can invite them for conversations.