19. Homework

Bell finally rang, the glasses boy excitedly walked out of the library. Today, he didn't read the novel he always brings to anywhere he goes, instead he read about the solar system.

About the Universe.

Please remind him that he's not that stupid, his pointer has always been 3.7 upper. Never get lower than that. Oh yes, his mom.

He still remembers that day when he excitedly showed his mom his result – 3.86. Guessed what his mom did ?

His mom threw the paper away and asked him to do better. Okay, now we understand why he's being like this.

Introvert, always with a book, always replies to someone with his smile.

It's all because of his mama.

Wonwoo promise himself and the universe that he won't skip school anymore. Okay, the glasses boy admit that just now intention wasn't his first time. It was his third time skipping school.

Thankyou universe for stopping him, thankyou the tallboy for being there to stop him.

Wonwoo smile with his mind. Cringe.

" eh ? wonu ?! "

" ah, jun " the glasses boy then chuckled when he saw junhwi's shocked face.

" why are you here in this building ? " asked junhwi. library's building is in the same one with the final year students' classes.

" i'm on my way to my class, i'm from the library " explained the glasses boy.

" oh, okay... " answered his senior.

" erm, hyung... " whispered wonwoo quietly. " can i come over to your apartment today ? " asked him.

" why ? wanted to visit minghao ? "

The glasses boy then nods his head slowly with his glittering eyes.

Making the senior chuckle at his behaviour, " ofcourse, " said the senior as he pats wonwoo's head.

" meet you later then, bye ! " excused him as he walked away from the senior.

•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•

" wonu ! faster ! " shouted seungkwan from his class when he saw the glasses boy walking up the stairs.

Wonwoo then happily ran to his class. Excited if there's anything happened.

Once he arrived in front of his class, he see the view that Mingyu was pinching Joshua's nose while scrunching his own nose.

" wonu ! "

The glasses boy then wake up from his mind.

" let me copy your maths ! " shouted seungkwan again as he saw wonwoo didn't move.

" ah, take it on my bag ! " shouted wonwoo back.

He walked into his class and go straight to Jihoon's seat which is beside Seungkwan. " found or not ? " asked him, watching seungkwan rummaging his bag.

Seungkwan just replies to him by shaking his head while pouting. Wonwoo just squinted his eyes lazily and walked to his seat.