31. Guilty

it's been a month after the touring inside kin's mansion. wonwoo and mingyu are still with their feelings.

hanged.

yeah, neither of them talks about what is unfinished in the library a month ago. not even jeon's reputation. it's not like mingyu doesn't bother to talk about his feelings towards wonwoo because he isn't that kind of person who will just keep their feelings inside.

he wants to have wonwoo as his !

but every time he was trying to talk about feelings topic, he'll found that wonwoo is uncomfortable. the glasses boy will change the topic and pout if mingyu insisted.

or did wonwoo didn't even have any feelings for him ?

but he's blushing every time mingyu teased him ?!

ah, sadly mingyu. that's why their feelings are hanged even after a month of that conversation in the library.

" guys, let's go to jun's apartment this evening ? " said jeonghan, tossing his idea while munching his bread.

it's recess time and here they are, at their usual spot. all of them were there – exception for myungho because he's a busy mom, taking care of baby renjun.

" erm, great idea... myungho have been complaining about his time with friends, " junhwi agreed with jeonghan's idea while bowing his head. playing with his bread, no intention to eat them.

" hey, jun ! what with the sad face ? " asked seungcheol because he's the one who noticed the change of the mentioned boy's face.

" nah, it's just that... " junhwi lift his head to look at all his friends who are now paying their attention to him, " i feel like seizing his teenager's life by making him pregnant our son and look at now... he isn't here with us, he was at the house taking care of our son... alone... "

" he's not alone ! he has you ! you will give a bath to renjun after you got home right ? and after that you'll pay all your time to your son right ? he's just alone when you're at school, " protest soonyoung. he didn't agree with this kind of thinking.

" don't ever think like that, junhwi... who knows if myungho is very happy with renjun's existence ? renjun is your guys' happiness... i'm very sure of it, " jeonghan talking in his motherly mood which make seungcheol wrap his waist lovingly.

junhwi just nods his head and curved a small smile on his lips. joshua then stand up from his seat which is beside jihoon, " so, let's go to our classes already... see your guys after school finishes, we'll be going altogether okay ? " said him full of enthusiast.

" okay, great plan ! " agree seungcheol with joshua. he then pulled jeonghan to stand up with him.

precisely, the bell rang – recess is finished!

" let's go !! " shouted seokmin excitedly, he then walked away followed by the others.

leaving junhwi and mingyu alone.

" junhwi is feeling guilty ?? seriously ?????? " asked mingyu sarcastically.

" kim mingyu... i don't know how you live your life when you already make someone pregnant your child, " commented junhwi with a smirk on his lips.

" moon junhwi, that's out of the topic... she's not pregnant my child anymore... " argued mingyu back. same as junhwi, a smirk make its way through his lips.

" how come she didn't pregnant your child ? " asked junhwi in confusion. didn't even move from his seat, because mingyu's topic is more interesting than the classes he has.

" you seriously don't know what is the real reason why i was transferred here ? didn't dad tell you ? "

junhwi just shook his head slowly.

" because i pushed that girl from my apartment's stairs, miscarriage happened and dad was extremely mad at me, that's why he transferred me here... i soiled his good name there, " tell mingyu spontaneously, no expressions.

junhwi then create a disgusted face – as a reaction.

" okay, see you later junhwi... can't wait to meet baby renjun ! " said mingyu as he walked away from junhwi who's still on his disgusted face.

who is kim mingyu for real ?