8. Silent

" hi, baby ~ " seungcheol opened his arm towards his boyfriend who's now running at him.

" morning, seungcheol ! " greeted jeonghan.

" okok, stop it lovebird," said joshua while sitting at the bench under the tree. The usual place they will assemble at, either during their recess or maybe when they're waiting for someone.

" morning, seungkwan " said vernon with his cool smile.

" morning, nonie... " seungkwan replied his boyfriend and lay his body against vernon's chest. " you come with motorcycle or car ? "

" we came with hoshi's car, except for seungcheol " explained vernon as he combed seungkwan's hair lovely.

" ah, i'm waiting here until the new kid arrives. he asked me to wait for him, so you guys can go to class first " seungcheol informed his friends and earn nods from them.

" why he asks you to wait for him tho ? " asked seokmin confusedly.

" because, he's my old friend," seungcheol said lazily.

" he told us already, seokmin " soonyoung nudge the mentioned boy harshly and the latter just nod his head while glaring at soonyoung fiercely.

" i go to the library first then, we have 30 minutes more before classes start " wonwoo excused himself out of nowhere.

" ah, can i go with you ? " asked soonyoung with his puppy eyes. Everyone just watches him with a disgusting face.

" no, it's going to be chaos " replied wonwoo while laughing, he then walked away to the library. Smiling at someone whole smiles at him and greet morning to the teachers who passed by him.

Once he arrived at the library, he sat at his usual place. Beside the window which is can see the backyard clearly. He always saw couples there. Well, peaceful backyards always have been the right places for lovebirds out there.

But today is different, no lovebirds. No humans. Only green grass and tree also bench. No one. Even in the library, there's no one. It's silent today.

Where's the librarian, thought wonwoo confusedly.

He then just shrugged all his thoughts off, being in the library alone is good, however. So he decided to just continue with his routine – reading books.

He keep reading until the bell rang, precisely Joshua call him.

" wonu, still at the library ? "

" yes yes, i'm going now," said him while putting his book into his bag.

" we heard a rumour, our subject teacher for the first class today is absent "

" oh seriously ? " wonwoo let go of his bag disappointedly.

" i bet you just rushing keeping all your properties into your bag but then this rumour arrived "

" exactly, " he sighed in relief.

" haha, just come to class. we're waiting here, wanna hear about the new transferred kid ? "

" oh, yes. interesting " wonwoo take back his bag and walked to the exit door.

" he's in the same class with us "

" woah, he's in our grade ? " asked wonwoo while walking in the hallway.

" he's literally behind us "

" i'm nearing, i put down first, " the glasses boy squinted his eyes as he saw a lot of girls assembling in front of his class while shouting.

But, I heard nothing during on-call with shua ?

Wonwoo then just walked slowly towards his class. With his shivering legs, his eyes met someone's eyes.