22. Name

" mingyu, do you need any other else ? i can help you... " comfort the glasses boy at mingyu.

Wonwoo has been sitting at the dining table for around 45 minutes already, waiting for Mingyu to give him any order. Yeah, after Mingyu declared that he's going to cook, the glasses boy volunteered to help him.

But look, what happened right now ? He asked so many times already if there's anything he can help but the tallboy just replied to him with ' no, not yet, later later, not right now '.

" no need, it's done already," said mingyu, walking towards the dining table with dishes in his hand.

Wonwoo just huffed in annoying. Ah, he just wanted to have some good memories while cooking with the tallboy but this happened.

" i told you to tell me if there's anything you need, right ? " asked wonwoo as he saw there are a lot of dishes mingyu made.

" even without your help i can make all of this, what will happen if you help me ? "

" it's going to be twice than these, " answered the glasses boy spontaneously.

" and it'll drive to waste, " continues mingyu also spontaneously.

Wonwoo was just about to open his mouth to protest back but he cancelled his thoughts when he saw Myungho coming towards them. He was confused with himself that he talked a lot with this tallboy he just met.

oh, this boy was sent by the universe.

" what were you guys arguing about ? my baby woke up because he got shocked by your guys' voice " complained myungho.

" don't overreact, minghao ! we even used our deep voices okay ! " protest mingyu.

" ok fine, kidding," said myungho and rolled his eyes lazily.

" what is your boy's name, minghao ? " asked wonwoo once myungho sat beside him.

" jun said he wants to have the same name with his son, so he suggested that we should name our son with renjun... " explained myungho.

The glasses boy then furrowed his brows and widen his eyes, he never expects and never received this kind of answer when he asked ' what's your name ? '.

" so, what is the problem ? just name him renjun then, " confused mingyu.

" yes, we should " agree myungho. " junhui ! come here, bring renjun with you ! mingyu settled with his cooking already " shouted myungho.

" OKAY ! "

Mingyu and Wonwoo then stand up from their sit, one went for a plate and the other one went for a cup.

" when will you guys get married ? " blurted mingyu out of nowhere that make wonwoo hold his breath. he didn't expect that kind of question here, even his mind still need an explanation about the tallboy and junhao's relationship.

" better ask your cousin, i already gave him a son, i won't bother with marriage issues. if he doesn't want to marry me then i'm going back to my family with my son, it's not like my family hate me— "

" baby, why ? what marry issues ? " asked junhwi confusedly because when he arrived he already heard myungho's nagging voice.

" i was just asking when will you guys get married though, he's the one who babbled and didn't intend to stop. fuck— "

" KIM MINGYU NO CURSING ! " shrieked myungho quickly. " it's not good for renjun's ear ! "

" r-renjun ? " stuttered junhwi.

" yes, our son name is renjun," said myungho while looking into his lover's eyes.

" oh, being lovely in front of you son is not a good thing either " disturb mingyu and wonwoo just chuckled at that.

" you are single, so it's not good for you " protests junhwi. he then took his seat beside mingyu.

" eh, jun ! you go sit beside myungho there ! you must feed him, he has to hold your son ! " shouted mingyu as he pushed junhwi away from him.

" come sit here, wonu," said junhwi. wonwoo just nods and change his seat from beside myungho and now beside mingyu.

" wonu, do you need mingyu to feed you too ? " teased myungho and the glasses boy did turn red by that.

" don't bother because i will feed him even though he didn't need that," said mingyu that make wonwoo bows his head.

" just do anything you guys want, i don't care " declared myungho.

this was so cute for me to ignore 😁