14. Council Office

" mingyu ? come here ! " shout soonyoung to the tallboy who's still standing at the edge of the door.

" ah, can i ? " asked the tallboy.

" no, it's a no " junhwi stood up from his seat and tidy up his properties. " let's go to the canteen," said him.

" why ? " asked seungkwan confusedly with his senior action.

" this classroom is not that big tho, seungkwan " said jihoon as he also stood up from his seat.

" let's gooo !! " seokmin excitedly ran out from there followed by soonyoung who just walking behind him.

" how about seungcheol and jeonghan also vernon ? " asked joshua because he just arrived.

" oh, yeah... let's go to them then, " said junhwi finally walking out of his classroom. " hi, mingyu " greeted junhwi as he passed by the tanned boy.

" hi, junhui " greeted mingyu back with a smirk on his face.

•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•

" hi, seungcheollie " greeted seungkwan once he stepped into the council office.

" oh, hi ? " seungcheol greeted back with a shocked expression. he then mumbled, " why they are here ? " at jeonghan who sat beside him.

" vernonieeee !!! " seungkwan jumped at his boyfriend.

" hi, love," said vernon, eyes on his phone – playing pledis superstar probably.

" why you— "

" don't ask why we are here, because we are here " jihoon cut off seungcheol's words and sit on the couch.

" hi, junhwi ! " jeonghan shouted as he saw junhwi walk in there.

" HUH ?! JUNHWI ?! " vernon throw his phone and stand up hectically, turning back his body to search for the mentioned boy.

" yes yes, it's me " junhwi lazily replied to them.

" omg, hi junhwi ! how are you ?! " vernon smile widely at the chinese boy presence.

" just like how you saw me, " said junhwi, sitting at the couch but not the same one with jihoon.

" i'm here, vernon " seungkwan pulled vernon to sit harshly.

" oh, hi baby, i miss you " vernon sit and hug his boyfriend lovingly.

The last boy who stepped into the council room closed the door as slow as he can to not make any sounds from it but unfortunately, it does make a sound.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan turned their head to the sound and saw Mingyu smile awkwardly at them.

" oh, mingyu is here too " commented jeonghan.

" they brought me here, " complained mingyu, walking to the couch and sitting beside junhwi.

" those who aren't council students can be here ? " asked jihoon because this is his first time being here.

" no, actually... but, just ignore it," said seungcheol.

" erm, where's hoshi and seokmin ? " asked vernon.

" yeah, that's the thing... they go very fast that we missed to tell them we're going to the council office, not the canteen, " answered joshua with a pouty lip.

" go find them, vernon ! " commanded jeonghan.

" i'll go with vernon ! " wonwoo stand up to chase vernon who's now at the door already.

" ah, yes let's go " agreed vernon as he twist the knob and walked out together with wonwoo.

" oh, seungcheol... your teacher is absent too ? " asked seungkwan.

Jeonghan and his boyfriend just nod with pouty lips.

" what a luck for us today... " commented jihoon, resting himself over the couch comfortably.

" how was your old school ? " asked junhwi to the kid beside him whisperingly.

" i will go to your house once school finish," said mingyu as he stand up and sit with seungkwan at the table.