26. Hopes

" wonwoo ! "

The glasses boy smile as he heard the voice. " what are you doing here ? " asked him.

" because seungkwan said you're always here in the morning until the bell ringing, " explained the tallboy.

" it's 7.50 am, mingyu. why bother to come here ? " asked him again.

" because you are here ! " answered mingyu while pouting. wonwoo just chuckled lovingly at the tallboy's behaviour.

" and even if i'm here, then why ? " wonwoo know, he wants to keep asking a question at this tallboy in front of him.

" i came here for you ! just want to be with you, " said mingyu, wiggling his brows naughtily.

" why don't you just be with the others ? " yeah, wonwoo really want to keep asking.

" because there's no you ! " answered mingyu irritatingly.

" why if there's no me ? " okay wonwoo, let's go with it.

" no F.U.N " mingyu answered by spelling the word.

" you can't make it fun without me ? "

" yes, i can't "

" why you can't ? "

" because you're not there being my spirit ! " mingyu started to growl.

" am i your spir— "

" OH, COME ON, KIM ! STOP THROWING QUESTIONS ! " shouted mingyu, finally.

The glasses boy was stunned by the name Mingyu gave him. Did he just shout and call Wonwoo with his surname ? Dude, there's not only them in the library. Everyone in the school knew that Wonwoo's surname is not Kim.

IT'S JEON SHAJJANDJAJAJA !!

" sorry, sorry ! " apologised the glasses boy to the other students as he pulled mingyu to sit back at his seat.

" you want to irritate me ?! " asked mingyu.

Wonwoo laughed a little at mingyu, " yes, " said him.

" kim, don't play me... " complained the tallboy sadly.

" why are you talking with your self ? " asked wonwoo, again.

" i'm talking with you ! "

" you said kim, " argued the glasses boy. woah, such a miracle ! wonwoo really did talk a lot with the tallboy.

" and by now your name is kim when you are with me, " declared mingyu spontaneously.

" my surname is jeon ! " protest wonwoo, struggling to hide the red tone on his cheeks.

" you will change them, one day " confident the tallboy.

" i won't change them with kim though "

" if that happened then, let me enjoy calling you kim as long as i can " mingyu changed his expression to a sincere one. which did make wonwoo stunned.

The change was so fast. They were arguing non-stop and Mingyu changed his expressions that fast ?!

" why you suddenly call me with your surname ? " asked wonwoo, suddenly being serious.

" because i have had my eyes on you since our first time meeting, " answered mingyu.

" you are flirting, kim mingyu," said the glasses boy, sighing out loud because he really can see that the tallboy is flirting.

" i am not, wonwoo... i'm serious, "

" you are not, you are giving me hopes " argued wonwoo.

" you are the one who's giving me hopes with that blushes on your cheeks " protests mingyu.

" we are giving hopes to each other then, "

" what are we waiti— "

Bell ringing cutting off Mingyu's words. Wonwoo smile as he stand up with his bag. " let's go to the class, mingyu " invited him.

" kim, bell ringing doesn't mean you can change the topic " still mingyu protesting wonwoo.

" okok, let's continue our conversations when we have free time later " persuaded the glasses boy.

" hmm " the tallboy just hummed, agreeing to the glasses boy lazily. " smile for me, " ordered him.

The glasses boy just furrowed his brows in confusion, " come on, mingyu ! stand up "

" babyyyy, smile for meeeee ~ "

Oh, the endearment. Mingyu already drove him crazy by calling him Kim and now what ?

BABY ?! ASJHJAJAHAJSAA UNIVERSE ! I'M NOT READY YET !! I'M NOT EVEN CLEVER YET !!

Cry the glasses boy in his heart.

" kim wonwoo ! smile ! "

" ah... " the glasses boy then woke up from his mind.

" smile ~ " forced the tallboy.

" yeah, yeah okay ! " wonwoo then smile softly at mingyu, making the latter smile back at him.

The tallboy finally stands up while holding Wonwoo's hand. Pulling the glasses boy to get off the library and walked to their class hand in hand.

Universe please, save my heart.

a/n : fully minwon uwu !