10. Extrovert

" hi, my name is kim mingyu ! " said the tall boy while smiling widely.

" so, they were shouting just because of you ? " seungkwan asked, unreliable with what just happened.

" i don't know either " shrugged the tallboy.

" ah, my name is seungkwan by the way " seungkwan smiled at mingyu.

" and that is jihoon, this is joshua " continues mingyu spontaneously that making the mentioned boys look at him with a shocked expression.

" you're correct ! " shouted seokmin.

" we introduced you guys to him already " seungcheol explained to his friends.

" jeonghan ? " jihoon asked to make sure.

" he met jeonghan already just now, he arrived after a few seconds after you guys run," said seungcheol while laughing remembering that joshua ran with the phone at his ear, his hand reaching for jihoon's and seungkwan's before he sped up his pace.

" oh, so you're saying here that hoshi send jeonghan to his class ? " asked seungkwan with his raised brows.

" ah, correct " seungcheol nods eagerly joined by seokmin. but jihoon seems to not throw any good expressions.

" you better go to your class already seungcheol, don't believe that stupid tiger guy too much," said jihoon.

" you seem to hate him so much, woozi. interesting " commented joshua with his smirk.

" hong fucking joshua, " said jihoon strictly.

" ah, he he... by the way, mingyu ! nice to meet you " joshua hand out his hand and smile widely while jihoon just glaring him fiercely.

" ah yes, nice to meet you," said mingyu, accepting joshua's soft palm.

" ok, i gotta go first then " seungcheol excused himself and walked away followed by seokmin without any reply from his friends.

" mingyu, feel free to befriend with us, " seungkwan smile and turned his body to the front.

Wonwoo, yes the glasses boy. He just listening to all his friends' conversations since they arrived. But there's something he confused about the new kid.

He doesn't know me ?, wonwoo thought as he slowly turned to face his book over his table.

" are you sure seungcheol did introduce all of us to him ? " whispered joshua as he come closer towards wonwoo.

" why ? " asked the glasses boy, furrowing his brows.

Joshua just shrugged innocently and left Wonwoo questioning his statement earlier. But the glasses boy taking his chance to take a glance at the tall boy behind him who's now busy with his pencil box.

" erm, i will go to the library then... i can't stand here with you guys " said wonwoo as he stood up, reaching for his book inside his bag.

" ah good, wonu ! bring mingyu with you " seungkwan tossed his idea which earn nods from the others.

" let's go ! " mingyu agreed excitedly as he also stood up with his pencil box. his obsession, probably ?

Wonwoo then just pout his lips and excused himself from there, walking towards the door without turning back to look at the tallboy.

well, i am an extrovert so why not ?, thought wonwoo of his own self, which is not true.

He then stopped his steps and turn back just to see no one behind him. The glasses boy sighed heavily and continued his pace to the library.

CONGRATULATIONS 🎉

CONGRATULATIONS 🎉