34. Drama

" seungcheol ~ i want one like renjun... " jeonghan complained while renjun was on his holds.

" okay, once we got home we do it, " said seungcheol frontally.

seungkwan then gasped in shock, " really ? "

seungcheol shook his head with his brows furrowed at seungkwan giving a sign that – let's just say yes to everything jeonghan wants.

all of his friends then nod in understanding. their eyes then went to jeonghan who's now mumbling 'renjunnie kiyowo' repeatedly.

seungcheol then smile at the view of his angel holding a baby while admiring the baby. ah, how he really wants to give one for jeonghan but he can't.

" oh hey, enough enough ! " junhwi out of nowhere said that. mingyu who is behind him shoving him away and walked towards jeonghan.

he knelt and take renjun from jeonghan, " hey renjunnie, it's your uncle mingyu... " said mingyu once renjun comfortably in his holds.

his action then got everyone in confusion.

why he seems so close with renjun ?

" what ? i can't hold renjun or what ? " asked mingyu, acting confused as everyone eyes him.

myungho then chuckled in awkward, " who are you ? "

and. that. did. got. mingyu. junhwi. and. wonwoo. hold. their. breathe.

" oh, right ! he's a new kid in our school, minghao ! he's seungcheol's old friend so that's why he's in our clique, " explained seungkwan eagerly making junhwi and wonwoo hold their laughs.

myungho then nod his head, " ah, okay... "

" introduce yourself, come on ! " said joshua.

faking a cough, mingyu then smile at myungho, " hi, my name is kim mingyu. can call me, mingyu... " he stretched out his hand to have some friendly greeting season with his 'new' friend.

" hi, xu minghao... " said myungho awkwardly welcoming mingyu's big hands.

" your baby is cute, hehe " mingyu faked everything he can altogether with his facial expressions. making junhwi hold his urge to slap the tallboy at the back.

oh come on, he is such an annoying boy and how come he's such a cutie boy right now ?

" yeah, thankyou... you're handsome too, " compliments myungho back.

junhwi then walked forward to stop all of the drama, he can't stand this he swear ! he live in myungho and mingyu's chaotic world before this and what happened right now ? rivals are throwing some compliments at each other ? WOW !

" myungho, aren't you tired ? take renjun inside and go sleep with him okay ? " said junhwi in front of his friend.

" junhwi ! we just arrived ! myungho didn't say anything, why were you the one who hectic ?! " growl jihoon who's now sitting beside soonyoung.

" we just got to meet him after 2 months yet you shove us out ?! junhwi ! you're selfish ! " seungkwan continues the so-called drama in their clique.

" i can't believe you junwhi, we were excited to meet your baby yet you let us meet him only for 30 minutes ?! you're unbelievable tho, junhwi... " jeonghan said in his sad tone, can't let seungkwan continues all the dramas alone.

joshua just smile as jeonghan's eyes went to him, " let's go home, why should we stay here when the owner doesn't want us here ? " joshua pouted as he decided to join the drama.

" stop it, oh my god " junhwi hold his temple as he have to stand the other drama in his life. " okok, do what you guys want but as long as it's not tiring myungho ! " declared junhwi.

" i won't, don't you worry... now go shower, " said myungho as he pulled his boyfriend's arm into their room. giving towel to junhwi as he unbuttons junhwi's clothes softly. " you don't have to worry, junhui, " said the mother as he was busy with the button.

junhwi then smile at his boyfriend, " you don't have to treat me like this, i know you are tired... i can take care of myself... i can undo my clothes on my own, " said junhwi.

myungho pulled the clothes from junhwi as he take the towel over the bed and passed them at his man, " go shower and i'm not tired... i can't get tired that easy, taking care of renjun isn't a hard thing... don't worry too much, junhui, " comfort myungho as he rubbed junhwi's forearm.

" ah, i miss you, baby, " said junhwi, he then pulled myungho into warm hugs. he really misses his seo myungho. can't lie, his time with his boyfriend has been lessening since renjun was born.

" i miss you more... " said myungho while finding his comfortable position on the hugs. " thankyou, dad,"

" RENJUN ! CAN YOU STOP BEING CUTE HEISH ! " shouted jeonghan who's now found his new obsession.

a/n : exam weeks finished !