29. Jeon's reputation

" bye, wonu " bid jihoon as his driver arrived for picking him up. the mentioned boy smiled softly while waving his hand towards jihoon. " are you sure don't want me to send you off ? " asked jihoon before he closed the door.

" no, it's okay, woozi.. " said wonwoo as he pushed jihoon slowly into the car and close the door, making the shorty boy pissed off.

with a stressed face, jihoon open the window, " are you really going to get a bus ? i can send you ! " dissatisfied jihoon.

" i want to go to the library first, it's okay... library and your house are in a different direction, " reasons wonwoo.

" okay, fine ! careful, behave ! " finished jihoon as his car drifted on the road leaving wonwoo there.

not alone.

with mingyu.

" let's talk, " said mingyu out of nowhere making wonwoo's brows furrow in confusion.

" talk ? " asked the glasses boy.

" let's continue what is not finished in the library earlier, " explained mingyu, hand already reaching for wonwoo's.

" mingyu... no.. " wonwoo pouted as he tried to pull off the taller's hand from his.

" why ? " asked mingyu, there's a disappointment in his voice.

the glasses boy bowed his head down, can't bring himself to look at the tallboy. he slowly shook his head while fidgetting his fingers.

" okay, look... let's not talk about us, but about the other things... how does it's sound? " cheered mingyu making the glasses boy lift his head.

" h-hah ? "

" about jeon..? " smirk then make its way through mingyu's lip.

" what is it about ? " asked wonwoo.

" about their reputation, " answered mingyu spontaneously.

" mingyu ? "

" okay, i won't use force... if you won't then i can do nothing... i gotta go first then, my driver is here— "

" okay, let's go "

the glasses boy exhaled out loud as he answered with his head down, eyes on the floor, fingers fidgetting with each other.

is this the truth of jeon's jobs ?

•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•

" what is this place ? " asked the glasses boy as he eyed all the corners of the place mingyu was walking in.

" just follow me, " instructed the tallboy.

wonwoo just shrugged and keep following mingyu's pace, eyes still looking at the arts hanged along all the hallways.

is this his house ? kim's house ?

they were sent off in front of the big mansion by uncle lee, as you guys already knew. wonwoo at first was so hesitant to get off the car but mingyu opened the door for him. so here he are, following the tall creature since he hop out of the car.

" get inside, " commanded mingyu. opening the door as he makes a way for wonwoo.

" hah ? " confused wonwoo, he can't do anything other else than confused.

" get. inside. " commanded mingyu again, emphasizing each word altogether with his brows.

" is that your r-room ? " stuttered the glasses boy as he saw a bed inside the room.

" no " answered the tallboy as he walked in leaving the door open, leaving the confused wonwoo behind.

the glasses boy then got no other choice than to follow mingyu action, he then walked in with hesitation.

he wants to rape me because of avoiding him or what ?

" sit over the bed " ordered the tallboy as he walked to the other door inside his room.

" mingyu... " called the glasses boy, can be heard that there's fear in his voice. he bowed his head as he bit his lower lip nervously, " what you want to d-do..? " asked him.

mingyu then squinted his eyes in disbelief at wonwoo who was playing with his fingers on the edge of the bed. he then walked towards wonwoo and lift the glasses boy's chin. " tell you about jeon's reputation, " said him, looking into wonwoo's eyes.

which is now watery.

mingyu then gasped, he quickly cupped wonwoo's cheeks.

" kim, why..? were you crying ? was it because of me ? omg, i'm so sorry ! i'm sorry, i'm sorry !!! " mingyu then bowed repeatedly after he brushed off the tears on wonwoo's cheeks.

making the glasses boy burst into laughter at the tallboy's action.