27. Confused

" morning, wonu and mingyu ! " greet seungkwan happily as he saw the mentioned boys walk into class hand in hand.

" morning, seungkwan ! thankyou for your information earlier, " greeted mingyu back but whispered for his second sentence.

" oh, it's okay ! it's not even a big problem ! i mean like, who wouldn't know that wonu will be at the library in the morning, tho " said seungkwan with his sassy behaviour. mingyu just shrugged in disbelief.

He just doesn't believe that the person he's hitting on is a library person. Mingyu just can't imagine that Wonwoo will be paying his attention to books more than him. Okay Mingyu, calm down ! That was just too far to handle.

" thankyou, anyhow " thanked mingyu and seungkwan just nods as a reply. the tallboy then walked to his seat – behind joshua, to continue his second day in a new school.

•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•

Bell ringing, the sign of finished school for the day. The glasses boy was so relieved that he didn't have any free time even during recess he decided to join his clique rather than go to the library. He just doesn't want to talk with Mingyu.

Excuse him, he's nervous. This is his first experience of being in love !

" wonu, want me to send you home ? " offered joshua once he finished keeping his properties.

" ah, it's okay i can go on my own— "

" no wonu ! i'll send you home, no argue. periodt ! " strict joshua while stomping his feet.

the glasses boy chuckled at his friend's behaviour, " shua, come on... i just don't want to trouble you, " persuade wonwoo while rubbing joshua's forearm.

" you did not and i'm the one who offered, so obviously you did not ! wonu, please... i want to send you, "

While Mingyu just watches them while squinting his eyes in disbelief at Joshua. He's just confused if that guy is an uke or a seme... Why he seems like pursuing Wonwoo ? Mingyu blank altogether with his mind.

" shua, i told you to not chase wonu anymore... i told you already that wonu won't look at you, " jeonghan out of nowhere sarcastically said that. making mingyu's mind travelling even more.

" yeah shua, me too ! i told you that wonu's standards is high, he only wants a guy like... mingyu maybe ? or maybe sir jung ? " said seungkwan, joining jeonghan.

" after all, wonu's not going to be in any relationship with you shua... i mean like, not more than friendship " declared jihoon, being the supportive out of the most supportive friend.

" i just want to send him home, tho ! why you guys always bringing up about my feelings towards him ?! " stressed joshua after getting bashed non-stop by his friends.

The tallboy just squint his eyes confusedly at Wonwoo once that guy turned his head towards him.

" shua, you don't need to say anything ! i know, you asked your father to buy you a car because you wanted to ditch us and go on a one side date with wonu, right ?! " accused jeonghan while pointing at joshua suspiciously, struggling hard in holding his laugh.

Joshua just creates a shocked expression with his widened eyes. Looking at Jihoon and Seungkwan back and forth asking for help but those boys just act innocent. No intend to help Joshua.

" why are you accusing me this bad ? did seungcheol cheat on you ? " asked joshua sadly – an acting obviously.

The others then laugh out loud except for Mingyu who's still confused. " why bringing seungcheol out of sudden ?! " growl jeonghan.

" look, shua... okay, let's go... send me home, " agree wonwoo which make jeonghan, jihoon and seungkwan goggled.

" ah, damn ! i was just about to ask for a ride but then shua have the other plans. i'm telling both of you guys, " jeonghan suddenly talk and points at jihoon and seungkwan, " shua won't send wonu home yet after this, shua will literally bring him to a date ! " accused him again that make joshua hit him harshly on the arm.

" jeonghan you really ! " shrieked joshua as he pulled jeonghan out of the class and hit jeonghan anywhere he can meanwhile his other friends had already burst into laughs. except mingyu.

He was arguing with his mind, ' WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING PLEASE EXPLAINS TO ME ! ASK WONWOO OR SEUNGKWAN MINGYU DON'T JUST STAND HERE AND BEING STUPID ALONE ' ah, can say that is what was happening in his mind.

The tallboy then followed the submissives' pace until they arrived at Joshua's car.