17. Skipping school

Recess time finished, the glasses boy spent his recess time alone in the backyard. Almost 20 minutes after the recess bell rang, he stayed there alone without any humans. 10 minutes more before everyone needs to go back to classes, they come to the backyard first.

The glasses boy then walked away from the backyard. He smile watching the lovebirds' interactions in there and after that, he walked away.

Why does he need to stay there ? The universe says no to watching other people like that.

He walked to his class, seeing there's no one there. He continues his pace to his seat, sitting there and sighing heavily.

From his class, he can see his clique's port. A lot of students are there, including his clique. With a new member – Mingyu. Without him – Wonwoo.

He smiles watching his friends laughing down there while eating snacks. He loves this kind of friendship. Don't ask why but he did. Even though without him.

Without realising, the bell is ringing already. The glasses boy then wake up from his mind.

" hey, wonu... you're here ! " shouted his classmate.

" yes, ten. i'm here " replied him.

" oh, where are you going ? " asked the thai boy as he saw wonwoo tidying up his things.

" i'm not feeling well, i'm going home," said the glasses boy while standing up with his bag.

" are you seriously, wonu ? " chitta then squinted his eyes at the glasses boy suspiciously.

Wonwoo just winked his eyes with his smile on, walking away from his seat straight to the stairs.

He walked downstairs while wishing that his friends are not going to meet him or even pass by him.

He fixed his mind – to go out from school. His eyes travelled around his school, all classes are going well unlike his class.

The glasses boy then confidently walked to the main gate to skip his classes. He keeps walking with eyes on the floor because right now his aim is the gate. Once he reached the gate, he will lift his head to reach his destination for today.

But, the universe says no again at him. Skipping school is false – said the universe.

He accidentally bumped into someone, someone who's tall.

" jeon ? " called the tallboy.

The glasses boy lift his head as the mentioned of his name. Okay, this time he give in with the universe. Universe asked him to lift his head before reaching the gate, universe asked him to wake up from his mind.

He did, he give in with the universe today.

" hm ? " hummed the glasses boy.

" where are you going with your bag ? " asked the tallboy.

" i'm skipping classes today, " answered wonwoo.

" hey, we have two classes more... why are you skipping ? "

" because i want to skip," said wonwoo.

" stay, please stay ? " begged the tallboy. wonwoo then squinted his eyes as he heard the begging tone in the latter's voice.

" for what ? " asked the glasses boy.

" because today's my first day, i want to spend my time with my new friends ! " answered mingyu.

" just go spend your time with the others, you can spend your time with me on the other day " persuade the glasses boy.

" come on, jeon ! the other day is a different matter " persuade the tallboy back. " let's go ? " invite mingyu, hand already holding wonwoo's.

" hmm " agreed the glasses boy.

The tallboy then smiles widely and start running, running with his hand in someone's hold. Yes, the glasses boy hold his hand.

As for Wonwoo, ofcourse he gripped Mingyu's hand. If not, his paces are not going to catch up with Mingyu's.

They run until they reached their class, hands still in each other's hold. They stopped in front of the door while panting, panting like they run all over the world together – in each other's hold.

His friends just watch them in confusion.

The two boys pant while smiling, looking into each other's eyes. Making their friends wonder what just happened ?

" aiii wonwoo ! you said you want to look at johnny and just now you informed me that you're going home ! " shouted chitta.

" heh, hehe... " laugh the glasses boy awkwardly. " now i'm here "

" luckily you come back ! " anger the thai boy.

Mingyu just watch them while smiling. Chitta's eyes finally fell on the tallboy and smile widely at him.